Wyoming antelope and Mule dear hunt

Hello everybody. My name is Levi. Im from southern Indiana and have never been antelope hunting...but i'm going this fall. Really like the atmosphere and the information on this forum. Lots of helpful info for the pronghorn virgin. So what the hell is a blue chip unit? Somebody help me out here. Also, i want to go rifle hunting in wyoming on a combo muley / goat hunt...i'm in great shape and dont mind doing the walking, not a huge fan of truck hunting. Want to find a public access place where i can load the pack and take off for a few days, glass lots of land, lots of goats, no other hunters, and find a respectable antelope...any suggestions?

Hello everybody. My name is Levi. Im from southern Indiana and have never been antelope hunting...but i'm going this fall. Really like the atmosphere and the information on this forum. Lots of helpful info for the pronghorn virgin. So what the hell is a blue chip unit? Somebody help me out here. Also, i want to go rifle hunting in wyoming on a combo muley / goat hunt...i'm in great shape and dont mind doing the walking, not a huge fan of truck hunting. Want to find a public access place where i can load the pack and take off for a few days, glass lots of land, lots of goats, no other hunters, and find a respectable antelope...any suggestions?

if its petty dont sweat it, and if its sweaty don't pet it.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back