Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming 2022 draw results!!!!

Draw odds on the antelope unit i applied for ended up increasing 1.5 points in the special. I was hoping fuel prices would have more people not willing to pay the special price this year for antelope.

Happy to see a lot of success among Hunt Talkers. No Wyoming luck for me, but kind of expected that outcome given my point totals and the units I applied for.

Matthew decided to get serious about shedding his Wyoming points. He burned max deer points and double-digit pronghorn points.

Got my buck antelope tag, unsuccessful on the elk and deer trophy tags but I wasn't really expecting to get them. I'm more disappointed that my husband missed out on the antelope tag for the same unit as mine. I was looking forward to another family hunt.

Does it have to be a 5x5, or 5 on one side? I saw some bomber bulls in that unit last year with a broken tine or two that would qualify as 5 on one side.

I think you are correct:

"Antlered elk five (5) points or less on either antler; any elk valid within the Farson-Eden Irrigation Project"

Feel free to send the exact coordinates to your honey holes of the massive broken up 400 inch behemoths! I will also accept coordinates to greasy dive bars!!! :love:

sad to see the pronghorn buck tag i want jump another point in the special draw. i think i need to give up on it.

tips on a 4 point buck tag next year would be appreciated. what dumb effing level of points to have.

I’m a happy guy this year! Burned all my antelope points and got my first antelope tag and managed to get a general elk tag for the second year in a row because my brother had some points he was willing to share. I think I had roughly 9 antelope points so it was about time to use them. Last year while elk hunting I saw tons of antelope from the wall tent and this year there probably won’t be any because I used all my luck in the draw.
9583C059-9CE9-469A-950C-EC26A21A768B.jpeg

Does it have to be a 5x5, or 5 on one side? I saw some bomber bulls in that unit last year with a broken tine or two that would qualify as 5 on one side.
Can be a 8x5 just so one side is clean 5 . Friend of mine drew one of these as a NR and I’ve been on the phone for a month with biologists and landowners and I can tell you I don’t think it’s gonna suck . There’s some big 5x5s

I think you are correct:

"Antlered elk five (5) points or less on either antler; any elk valid within the Farson-Eden Irrigation Project"

Feel free to send the exact coordinates to your honey holes of the massive broken up 400 inch behemoths! I will also accept coordinates to greasy dive bars!!! :love:
Some great greasy dive options if you don't mind 50% draw odds for a knife in your belly.
Seriously though I think you'll have a really fun hunt.

Unsuccessful on the antelope tags I put in for. I was able to pull whitetail buck and doe tags. Born and raised in TX, I chased whitetails my whole life until I moved out west, so it's going to be fun to chase them again.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back