Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming 2022 draw results!!!!

From now on, when people make threads for "Which Western State Should I Move To?" I'm just going to repost this.
Well don't look at my results from last year. Wyoming has nothing to do with it, all dumb luck that statistically will never happen again to anyone ever and these are the worst tags in the state most would pay to get rid of. It's like the state is stealing from me really.

Idaho has a whole lot less wind and OTC tags, a much better option for those moving west! And east!

And I will only be positing about tags I did not get from now on.

Well don't look at my results from last year. Wyoming has nothing to do with it, all dumb luck that statistically will never happen again to anyone ever and these are the worst tags in the state most would pay to get rid of. It's like the state is stealing from me really.

Idaho has a whole lot less wind and OTC tags, a much better option for those moving west! And east!

And I will only be positing about tags I did not get from now on.
Haha. Congrats on the tags. I love doe and cow hunts mixed in with buck and bull hunts. It is a great mix. You'll have a nice season.

I think we can both agree that anyone moving west to hunt...or east, especially from California, Oregon and Washington, should definitely move to Montana. This year they had so many tags they were just giving them to people who didn't draw, along with their refund.

Haha. Congrats on the tags. I love doe and cow hunts mixed in with buck and bull hunts. It is a great mix. You'll have a nice season.

I think we can both agree that anyone moving west to hunt...or east, especially from California, Oregon and Washington, should definitely move to Montana. This year they had so many tags they were just giving them to people who didn't draw, along with their refund.

It's been officially decided then. Montana being the biggest, and therefore obviously the best, wins it! Free elk tags with over objective populations simply cannot be beat. Number 1-5 on the top 5 states to choose when "moving West" and especially east.

I long for the day of moving to Bozangeles myself.

Guys hoping you can help me out, I draw an any antelope tag and when I go to my user profile under hunters safety it lists none found. I do have my MN hunters safety so is there a place to enter that in somewhere? I can't seem to find it anywhere, PM me if you can help, that way we don't derail this thread.

Thanks

Here in Iowa I go to any license dealer and they print off a hunter safety card for me. I put it in my wallet for any out of state hunt. I could be wrong but I believe that's all you need.

no antelope,even w 5 points ,,no antelope doe,,no general deer either for me and my buddy,,was hoping i could turn it into a combo hunt.now the only dilema is,,, is it worth $1100 in diesel to go to wyoming on my type 6 cow elk tag?? or would i be better off not wasting that much on a cow tag hunt.thats alot to spend just for a cow,,im open to suggestions..and thats if diesel doesnt climb much higher,,already $6.10 here in oregon.I sure liked that $1.80 diesel we had a couple years ago,,it really does make a BIG DIFFERENCE now.eating the type 6 elk tag is the cheapest way to go,but i dont want too.

no antelope,even w 5 points ,,no antelope doe,,no general deer either for me and my buddy,,was hoping i could turn it into a combo hunt.now the only dilema is,,, is it worth $1100 in diesel to go to wyoming on my type 6 cow elk tag?? or would i be better off not wasting that much on a cow tag hunt.thats alot to spend just for a cow,,im open to suggestions..and thats if diesel doesnt climb much higher,,already $6.10 here in oregon.I sure liked that $1.80 diesel we had a couple years ago,,it really does make a BIG DIFFERENCE now.eating the type 6 elk tag is the cheapest way to go,but i dont want too.
A cow elk is not an easy hunt and still provides a lot of amazing meat if successful. Have to decide your priorities but I would be hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back