Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming 2022 Application Book

Can't wait to go elk hunting there next year. Not to sidetrack this, but is there any more recent word on WY considering changing the % of nonres big game permits (not counting the big 3)?

Can't wait to go elk hunting there next year. Not to sidetrack this, but is there any more recent word on WY considering changing the % of nonres big game permits (not counting the big 3)?
This would not happen for the 2022 hunting season. IF it is passed by the legislature in the 2022 session the earliest it would happen is the fall of 2023.

ClearCreek

Good deal now I just need to figure out where the heck to apply for.

Not asking for you honey hole but………..

To head off the many questions of the sequence of the Wyoming elk draw, they have provided this really good flow chart. Posting here for convenience.

elk_limited_quota_draw_2021-01_2.jpeg

Our dilemma is our youngest gets two weeks of 'fall break' from school. It's usually the last week of September, first week of October time frame. Looking around, there's not any area that's got a 'any elk' season open then. So we may be looking at a cow elk tag application. She's got 2 elk points, I got 1, and the wife has 1. So that's our dilemma with elk. For deer, the youngest has 3 points, I got 3, and the wife has 2. Any suggestions? Would a cow/calf tag use our points?

Our dilemma is our youngest gets two weeks of 'fall break' from school. It's usually the last week of September, first week of October time frame. Looking around, there's not any area that's got a 'any elk' season open then. So we may be looking at a cow elk tag application. She's got 2 elk points, I got 1, and the wife has 1. So that's our dilemma with elk. For deer, the youngest has 3 points, I got 3, and the wife has 2. Any suggestions? Would a cow/calf tag use our points?
Cow tags are a separate draw and don’t use points. Random draw.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back