Wyo Results

Nothing for me.I had 5 on my app. with me being only one without a point.So I didn't draw the general tag with .80 of a point.I guess people are using up points before the $100 price raise next year

I didnt get drawn either. Oh wait i didnt try for Wy. A big congrats to the guys that got drawn. Id love to hunt there but it will take a while to get the points up to get a GOOD tag.

BINGO I'm going to Wyoming. I drew area 121. I saved vacation time last year so I can bow hunt 2 weeks in September & 2 weeks in November with the rifle. I will take all the help I can get

Nothing like spending some time in the great state of Wyoming...will be heading there in September! Cant wait!

I got my general tag and the unit we will be hunting is bull only, and i got a late season cow tag for unit 7. my 11 y/o brother (i am 14) also got the unit 7 late season cow tag ( he will be 12 by then). My Dad didnt get his general tag though. My Dad and I both have 2 antelope doe tags each for unit 23.

Just had time to look at the points required this year. Looks like people at the top either tired of waiting, or they got worried the Wyoming is going to eventually raise NR fees.

Amazed at what it took to draw some elk units this year, even in the Special Draw. Like some mentioned, some guys burned a lot of points in draws they could have gotten in the Regular draw.

Not feeling very good about my Wyoming antelope app, if the trend of the high point guys burning points in 2013 continues into the antelope draw.

Amazed at what it took to draw some elk units this year, even in the Special Draw. Like some mentioned, some guys burned a lot of points in draws they could have gotten in the Regular draw.

You aint a kiddin, those draw stats are chaos, chaos!

They usually post the odds within a day of the draw just like they did this year. What I'd like to know is how the youngster several posts above here already says he and kin have two doe antelope tags a piece for unit 23 when the application period isn't even up for a long time yet! He should get them though, as that unit always has a ton of buck and doe licenses left after the draws since it's predominantly private land.

Headed back to wyoming on a general tag. Taking dad and his best friend. Hoping for a wet spring and summer for good antler growth.

where do I find these draw stat at?After I buy points this year I will have 3 elk points and 4 deer points is that going to be a good thing for hunts within the next few years you think?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back