WYO 5x5 Muley

WyOpitz

I was back in Wyoming today trying to fill my tag before the season ended. We came upon this nice 5x5 while checking the draws, he was one of the largest deer we had seen with the exception of my grandpa's deer on opening day (see my Wyoming muley down post). He saw us first but wasn't sure what we were. At first all we could see was his head and antlers, then his curiosity got the best of him and he came forward out of his bedding area. He turned broadside, BOOM! and then he dropped like a sack of rocks. This is the biggest buck I have ever taken, not sure what he would score but I am very happy with him!!!!! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0997 resize.jpg
    DSC_0997 resize.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 512
  • DSC_0996 resize.jpg
    DSC_0996 resize.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 506
european mount

I am going to have a European mount done for this guy. I had a shoulder mount done on my whitetail last year and I have no more browny points left with the wife! Ha! The Europeans look nice and are a bit more economical. I will get it back in December, can't wait!

I am going to have a European mount done for this guy. I had a shoulder mount done on my whitetail last year and I have no more browny points left with the wife! Ha! The Europeans look nice and are a bit more economical. I will get it back in December, can't wait!

Great buck! I shot my antelope a week ago Saturday took it to my guy Tuesday to get a euro done and I picked it up this morning.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back