Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wy options

Jacack

sitting on too many points and looking like i will strike out on my other hunt tags so going to use my 10 points this year.

looking at 64, 67 ( probably need special ) and 92. anyone hunt any of these recenently? if so what did you think.

I know there is a tag increase and a decrease for the units i have listed but still think i have a decent shot at drawing them.

thanks
Jared

Heck yeah! Do you have goHunt? I’d look those units up and go for the one that fits your needs! Take a look at harvest reports, too!

40 other guys, all with 11 points, just saw this thread.

That said, and the cat is out of the bag, 92 has always intrigued me, 64 is a long shot to draw, and 67 is a solid producer year after year, but with tag cuts, it will be a long shot too.

I hunted 92 about 8 or so years ago. Saw most of the antelope in the northern part of the unit. Pretty cool area. Few people. Lots of BLM. I didn't do the tag justice. Shot an average buck after hunting only a couple days.

You can go round and round on the drought question, but antelope sheaths weigh about ½-1lb total. There are big bucks every year, drought or monsoon. Burn your points if you want, but you should be prepared not to draw something that took 8-9 points last year, let alone 10-11.

You can go round and round on the drought question, but antelope sheaths weigh about ½-1lb total. There are big bucks every year, drought or monsoon. Burn your points if you want, but you should be prepared not to draw something that took 8-9 points last year, let alone 10-11.
Yea with the warning shot the legislature gave i would expect a big point jump because points are going to be devalued. Sucks that drought is going on. I am thinking trying to draw and just hunt with 5 points.

I hunted 67, but its been 7 years ago now. Glad to share anything we learned though if you end up drawing there.

Wife is sitting on 14 and I'm sitting on 6 points. Cant use them again this year due to border closures, so will keep building unfortunately!!

I wouldn’t blow your points in a drought year.
Might be worth the time to look up the posts Eli Grimmet (sp?) made on the subject of drought and pronghorn horn growth. The short version is that they feel that the conditions the year the buck is born is more important the conditions of the year of harvest for influencing horn size.

40 other guys, all with 11 points, just saw this thread.

That said, and the cat is out of the bag, 92 has always intrigued me, 64 is a long shot to draw, and 67 is a solid producer year after year, but with tag cuts, it will be a long shot too.
400 guys

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back