Yeti GOBOX Collection

WY hunting weapon changes

who knows. . .maybe they've been watching whats going on in Montana and felt they needed to change some stuff to "keep up with the Jonses" :D I'm glad they added the .22 centerfire thing at least.

I know buckshot is really effective for deer sized game, but I'm surprised to see it legal for the larger species - elk/moose/bison.
...Shotguns firing “00” or larger buckshot are now legal for all big and trophy game....

Wish I would have known this a couple months ago. Santa brought my daughter a 22 mag for Christmas. He and I consulted about a 17HMR but I knew it wasn't legal for turkey so went with the 22 mag.
Maybe I'll have to consult Mrs. Clause about that 17HMR now..............:rolleyes:

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Wish I would have known this a couple months ago. Santa brought my daughter a 22 mag for Christmas. He and I consulted about a 17HMR but I knew it wasn't legal for turkey so went with the 22 mag.
Maybe I'll have to consult Mrs. Clause about that 17HMR now..............:rolleyes:

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

I've found it easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission :)

My kids and I have killed several whitetails with a .223 and 60 gr. Nosler Partitions. Its an very deadly little pill, when shots are picked carefully, and distances are kept short.

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com
Depending on the make and model, but many 22mags can be converted to 17HMR with just a barrel change.

That said, I be a 22Mag would be a hurt on a turkey... :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back