WY hunter shoots self fighting off grizzly

That’s a bad day. Hard to imagine how that transpired. From the article it didn’t sound like the bear was on top of him.

I heard of a PH missing most of a finger. Says he got a Mamba bite on that finger, had no anti venom and was three hours from a hospital. Put finger over rifle end and pushed the trigger down.
I’m not saying I don’t believe them but every raft guide, zip line guide, and side by side tour guide I have known or worked with had an amazing story or two that changed weekly. Makes the job more fun and exciting and really messes with people. You would be amazed with what people will believe.

I’m not saying I don’t believe them but every raft guide, zip line guide, and side by side tour guide I have known or worked with had an amazing story or two that changed weekly. Makes the job more fun and exciting and really messes with people. You would be amazed with what people will believe.
One of my best friends has a prosthetic leg. A kid shot him squirrel hunting when he was 12 or so. My favorite story of his is one year he was at the beach and this kid kept staring at him and finally came over and asked him what happened to his leg. without missing a beat he told him shark attack right out in those waters. I bet that poor kid didn’t get back in the ocean for years haha.

A few students from the past still believe I have a prosthetic toe due to poor decisions and frost bite…

And people wonder why I won't hunt elk alone...it's OK...I have done it for years people say...yeah, I won't do it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back