Caribou Gear Tarp

WY Goats Hit the Dirt

Wow, that is a great story of a great hunt. You guys did it up in great fashion. Thanks for sharing with us here. The pics and the story make anyone itchy for the windy sage plains of Wyoming.

Congrats guys. Those are some great bucks. Thanks for sharing.

Just a note about the picture of the antelope in the Crew Cab...I am pretty sure Greenhorn made that shot famous...I can tell you now that he an Buschy can handle that much weight in a pack as for me...going to see the doctor this week so he can sew up the hernia! I think I will stick to looking at pictures from Greenhorn and Buschy instead of trying to mimic things they do!

As for mimicing people, I do believe we have a picture of me imitating Dinkshooter as well! Remember Dink, imitation is a form of flattery!

Post it up Buschy! It's the one with multiple props!:hump:

A point of clarification...me have gas...count the number of red bowls you see in the picture. Multiply by two and you will know how many bowls of chilli Buschy had the first evening!

IMG_0335.jpg

Thanks for posting the story and thanks for a great hunt Buschy, Upper Deck, and John! I still can't believe that kind of hunting where you look over that many awesome antelope! I can't wait to do it again!

dang, that looks like a great hunt. Now I gotta know..who from ID wants to make a plan for next year?

Great hunt, sounds like it was a blast and there were goats everywhere. I really like the one with the ivory tips. Thanks for sharing and enjoyed the story.

Looks like the annual LGBT hunt was a success.

It was, but our LGBT parade through Rock Springs wasn't received well. Grizzly's buttless chaps may have been a bit too much. As our acting president, we really could have uased you there to calm the crowd!:D

Now that looks like an awesome trip and one I would love to do someday. Color me jealous.

Way to go gents!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back