WY Area 60

Fremont15

Well-known member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
252
Does anyone have experience in area 60 in the Red Desert? Getting excited for my hunt next week!
 
Nice. One things for sure you'll have the place to yourself, like way over 1000 square miles of antelope country. I'd say your chances of running into another hunter is about right about up there with running into Sydney Sweeney sunbathing. Maybe wait a couple more weeks to make sure they're in just gigantic groups so you can pick out big ones easy.
 
Haha Thank you. I was planning on going the 13 which would be my next opportunity with work. They are calling for heavy rainfall on the 11th and 12th so I don’t know if I want to deal with those roads. I may have to wait til the 18th. I will probly focus on the northern part of the area since that’s closer to me.
 
Back
Top