Yeti GOBOX Collection

WY Antelope '15

SnowyMountaineer

After a couple of physically tough hunts I was ready for some antelope. I made the day trickier by losing my keys in the sagebrush, nearly getting stuck in a ditch, and missing two wind calls...but ended up recovering this buck after a couple hour rodeo. Not the way generally operate, I'm just happy we tracked him down.

PA100102_crop_zpsxhxmri95.jpg

Very nice ! I feel your pain. My wallet is laying somewhere on the WY prairie,. Spent 1.5 days looking for it.

Nice antelope. You definitely win the award for 'classiest dresser' too.

With an elk, deer and antelope in the freezer you aren't going to starve this winter! Way to get in done in WY this year.

Sheesh! I barely finish commenting on some great critter and you're already off slaying another ;)
Looks like another great hunt. Congrats on sticking with it.
-Cade

You're killing them faster than I can type Snowy.

I feel your pain on the keys. I lost my phone in MT once about 1000 miles from home and had my wallet fall out of my pocket while I was taking a #2. One guess where the wallet landed...

Nice antelope. You definitely win the award for 'classiest dresser' too.
I hope to be a classy old man one day so it can't hurt to start dressing like one now. I buy a lot of shirts at thrift stores and have many that are inherited from relatives. It dawned on me the other day that nearly half of the long sleeve shirts I own belonged to people who are no longer alive. Some might call it odd, I call it thrifty. ;)

I hope to be a classy old man one day so it can't hurt to start dressing like one now. I buy a lot of shirts at thrift stores and have many that are inherited from relatives. It dawned on me the other day that nearly half of the long sleeve shirts I own belonged to people who are no longer alive. Some might call it odd, I call it thrifty. ;)

I certainly don't call it odd. I think it's great. Don't see many button down shirts in legitimate trophy pics. No doubt you flat out got it done in the hills this season and did it without rocking all the expensive camo.

Everyone probably ought to experience a rodeo or two, and I expect everyone who hunts for life has that at a minimum. Glad it worked out on a nice buck for you!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back