Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WY 2014 Antelope

BAGGEMandTAGGEM

Here are some pictures of my 2014 antelope hunt. I spent a few days trying to get one with my bow before the rifle season started. I had one good stock on one buck that was chasing some does. The does came by at 30 yards and I thought he would be right behind them, but somehow they spooked and he never got closer then 68 yards. That was the last chance I had with my bow until the rifle opener. I went out twice the first week and saw some really good bucks, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet. After looking over a few hundred bucks I decided to go and find a buck I had passed on the week before. We were able to locate him in the same general area I had seen him the week before. You can see from the pictures that his right prong is busted off. I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my hunt. it was great being able to share the experience with my dad and my brother in-law Brad who is my good luck charm. He has been with me on 3 of my last 4 kills.

Attachments

• 2014 antelope 2.jpg
    2014 antelope 2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 595
  • 2014 antelope 7.jpg
    2014 antelope 7.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 591
  • 2014 antelope 5.jpg
    2014 antelope 5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 593
Beautiful buck. It would have been hard for me to pass on him the first time, but I can understand how fun comes to an end with a successful hunt. Great job.

Always good to have a good luck charm along for the ride. Looks like fun family times.

great buck, pictures like these really make me excited for my OCT15th opener for my zone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back