Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTF Kodiak

GCG, welcome to HT. Sorry your hunt didn't go as planned. Things are looking good as far as my hunt is concerned. I head out on Tuesday morning and will be in Kodiak on Wed. Showers are in the forecast...standard.

GCG, welcome to HT. Sorry your hunt didn't go as planned. Things are looking good as far as my hunt is concerned. I head out on Tuesday morning and will be in Kodiak on Wed. Showers are in the forecast...standard.

Good to hear you'll be taking a shower.... :D

Too bad you don't have the roadsytem. I ran into these two guys today deer hunting. I'd guess the one bedded on top goes 9.75" with real good mass and the lower one goes 9.25-9.5" with average mass. Beautiful goats, sorry the picture didn't turn out better. I thought I had the spotter focused better than that.
I'll shoot you a PM with my phone number so we can hook up for a beer or maybe a quick fishing trip (with beers) if the weather's decent.

Billies.jpg

I don't see any horns on them there goats, so I'd have to pass. ;) Hair looks good from this angle though. PM returned...

go get em Ovis

I keep hearing how good the numbers are this year, with any breaks at all you should have a wall hangar.

Next year I'm going to put in for the road system. That way even with bad weather I can make a couple attempts if need be.

Met up with Ovis and crew this morning for a cup of coffee. Their flight got bumped up to 1 this afternoon from 5pm. They will be coming back on the 1st or sooner if they fill their tags. The weather is marginal, but if they can get out there they will be ready for the next good day (prossibly Friday, if not the weekend looks good).

I had a message on my cell last night from Ovis. Unfortunatly I didn't have the phone on me because he was looking for a weather update. Said he's sick of the rain, but they have one goat down, one to go. Good news for him is that the next two days will be sunny.

Back