Caribou Gear Tarp

WTB----Retumbo

Jonesy125

If anyone has any Retumbo they would like to sell let me know. I have pretty much given up hope that I will ever see it on the shelves again before I run out. I am down to my last couple pounds and trying to decide if I need to start working up a load with a different powder. Thanks

Between the Hodgdon supply chain/production problems, corona virus disruptions and the inevitable election cycle hoarding, I am guessing it will be tough. I would love to find some Varget & H4350, but seems iffy at this point. Good luck, if I stumble across some Retumbo I will drop you a PM.

hi
i have one but it used thou if you dont mind
Yeah, had a couple in the last few days that seem a little more than suspicious. I was able to buy a pound from a HT member a few months back though. I have been contacted by people on every WTB post I have put on this site that happened to join the day they messaged me trying to scam.

Where in Montana are you? I would have to look but I might have an unopened pound. mtmuley

I found some at a local hole in the wall gun store. The container looked like it had years of dust on it

Isn't there a Bob Wards in Butte? If any of the Montana stores have any Retumbo it can be sent to the Butte store. mtmuley

I have checked every sporting good store I have come across in the state for the last year and a half and haven’t stumbled across any and I travel quite a bit for work

I have checked every sporting good store I have come across in the state for the last year and a half and haven’t stumbled across any and I travel quite a bit for work
I think there are some 8lbers available online for like 200 to 200 bucks I'm sure you could find a buddy to split it up

I think there are some 8lbers available online for like 200 to 200 bucks I'm sure you could find a buddy to split it up
Have a lead on where online, everything I have seen has been out of stock and non-backorder I would gladly take all 8lbs for myself!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back