MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WTB Christensen arms fft ridgeline or Mesa

brockel

Looking for a Christensen arms FFT in ridgeline or Mesa 300 wsm or 6.5 prc. Anyone have a bead on one?

Providing hunttalk with a steady supply of great gently used rifles. It’s the Lord’s work you’re doing.
Was laughing to myself at all the connected threads last night as I caught up on posts. I tried to explain the situation to my wife when she asked what’s funny. She didn’t quite understand it all, she also said to stay away from all of you! 🤣

Sounds like I’m lookin for a unicorn right now because I guess they haven’t even started shipping these new models out yet. I did just pick up some lapua 6.5 prc brass. Guess I might have to build one. Any willing buyers have some build specs they want? 😂

Sounds like I’m lookin for a unicorn right now because I guess they haven’t even started shipping these new models out yet. I did just pick up some lapua 6.5 prc brass. Guess I might have to build one. Any willing buyers have some build specs they want? 😂
My wish list is a Defiance anTI long action (with integral rail), 22” HCA carbon fiber barrel chambered in 6.5 GAP or 6.5 WSM.

Should have the cash in 2 years if you wanna babysit it for a while… maybe get the load development done that would be great.

As of right now no one has received any of these. I checked with 3 different distributors. I could put one on backorder for you but more than likely everyone will get them all around the same time.

Can I just request that you give a heads up about two months before you get bored? Your timing on your last few rifles has been lousy …

Scheels always seems to have their version of the CA Mesa/Ridgeline in stock. I picked up a 7rem mag when I couldn’t find many other brands in stock last year.

Can I just request that you give a heads up about two months before you get bored? Your timing on your last few rifles has been lousy …

I’ve got a Christensen arms Titanium 6.5 prc showing up tomorrow. 😬

I first tried to see if the local shop could find me one. They did but it was $400 more than what I found online. Tried to let them price match it or come close but they said that technically that TI wasn’t suppose to be sold that cheap according to Christensen arms. Still some left at that price if anyone is looking

As of right now no one has received any of these. I checked with 3 different distributors. I could put one on backorder for you but more than likely everyone will get them all around the same time.

I have a Christensen arms Titanium showing up tomorrow

The titanium is available. The fft isn't. There's also different titanium models available. Your local guy was probably pricing you the more expensive one. Msrp of 2599 with a minimum of 2499. There's absolutely no way anyone could sell it for $400 less than msrp because that's less than dealer cost.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-225140_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-225140_Chrome.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220427-225203_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-225203_Chrome.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 8
I’ve got a Christensen arms Titanium 6.5 prc showing up tomorrow. 😬

I first tried to see if the local shop could find me one. They did but it was $400 more than what I found online. Tried to let them price match it or come close but they said that technically that TI wasn’t suppose to be sold that cheap according to Christensen arms. Still some left at that price if anyone is looking

Should I budget for this rifle hitting Hunttalk summer of ‘23 or ‘24?

The titanium is available. The fft isn't. There's also different titanium models available. Your local guy was probably pricing you the more expensive one. Msrp of 2599 with a minimum of 2499. There's absolutely no way anyone could sell it for $400 less than msrp because that's less than dealer cost.
4995A06B-4DE0-4A34-AF71-760604D0596D.jpeg
🤷

Back