Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

World Cup competition begins today

Way to park that bus and 1-0 the s*** out of them!

Andrés Cantor for Telemundo:
Wast-on Makenny, Serrrrrgiñooo DEST, PULISI-CH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Times like these remind me of a quote from the great Kenny Power.

“Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.”

Times like these remind me of a quote from the great Kenny Power.

“Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.”
KP is the great philosopher genius of our era.

Mexico out of knockout round on goal differential. First time to miss out in the last 7 Cups.

Half of the bracket is filled for the knockout stage. USA v Netherlands kicks it off for the first game 9 am Eastern Saturday with Holland the predicted winner per FIFA rankings.

Gakpo, Mbappe and Rashford sitting on three goals each, with more games to play. Valencia finished with three. Golden Boot up for grabs.

Last edited:
FIFA has its own personal attack on me w this scheduling, I’ve been on duty for every USA match!!! N on again Saturday!!! Corruption alive and well

Was interesting morning. Argentina v Poland and Mexico v Saudi

End of both games was wld. With Argentina and Mexico both up 2-0 that put Argentina and Poland through, with Poland winning by tie breakers, tied o. Points, goal differential and total goals. They had a 2 point lead o er Mexico o on yellow cards, but then picked one up

For about 10minutes if mexico or Argentina scored, that knocked Poland out and put.mexico in. If nobody scored but Poland got yellow card, they went to random draw

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back