Wooooohoooooo

OSOK

Drew my Colorado rifle deer tag... 1 tag out of 7 different species that I put in fore. Pretty good batting average eh. Still have my fingers crossed on a couple of other states.

How's the draws coming for you all?

Won't hear anything on mine til latter june but congrads on your good news. Now you can justify that new rifle.

We get hosed up here the deadline for your entry isn't until June 15. I'm hopin for the sure thing Cali. bighorn draw. 530:1. LOL. Good luck OSOK you Pole-smoker, I mean Smoke-poler.

Osok....CONGRATS on your draw... :D ....

A buddy of mine and his son both drew CO muzz tags and they are thrilled also..

Looks like I'll be hunting 4th season again... :D wonder if there is another 200" buck running around? ;)

Congrats OSOK. I see that I drew my deer tag as well, along with a pretty good elk tag. What are the odds of pulling my antelope tag, too? ;)

Oak

yep I drew my deer tag and my elk tag.. of course with an impending job change I'll have to turn them in.. Man I've wanted this deer tag for quite a while too.. oh well..

Congrats to you!

Oak,

I'm happy to hear about that "pretty good" elk tag...the deer tag aint shabby either.

Hopefully I can pull a "pretty good" elk and/or deer tag in WY...

Lucky bastage...

This isn't a primo area tag or anything like that. Just a run of the mill second choice pick. Oh well, it's not like I've ever killed an animal in a unit where I had to use more than 0-1 points anyway. ;)

Congrats to all! I bet there's gonna be a bunch of dead chit posted on here again this up coming fall...

OSOK, those "run of the mill" second choice picks in CO are sometimes better than other states' primo areas. Good luck!

Buzz, the preference point system takes a lot of luck out of the equation. ;)

Oak

Oak,

All I have to say is dont bust a leg or some stupid crap like that before the season...may be a while before you draw that "pretty good" area again.

I got drawn too :D

I'm allowed to shoot 3 trophy mule deer bucks hump

Thats not all .... :cool:

I'm allowed to hunt and shoot 1 trophy whitetail buck too. hump

I'm allowed to shoot 2 black bears if I want "yawn" pesky rodents. :rolleyes:

When you think thats all - I'm also allowed to hunt for trophy elk 6pt or better...... hump

I also am able to hunt for trophy mountain goat hump

Just when I thought my luck ran out --- I'm allowed to hunt and shoot 1 trophy sheep of my choice - california bighorn ram, rocky mountain bighorn rams or stone's sheep ram ........ doesn't that complicate things |oo

Oh ya - I forgot ------ there's good ol moosie and caribou to hunt and shoot too :D

OHHH CHIT :BLEEP: Thats not even putting in for draws !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to rain on yer parade fellas. hump

I'm pretty sure if you shot 3 "trophy mule deer bucks" and went and shot a "trophy whitetail buck" you would be poaching. That's 4 deer. That there exceeds your bag limit of 3 deer.

Unless you're over on the Queen Charlotte Islands and want to shoot up to 15 blacktails.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back