Wooooohoooooo

I'm with you BBJ...

I'm just waiting with baited breath to see if I can get any good tags yet.. :)

Well I know I will get my achery ELK and Antelope,but I would realy like my moose.
What areas did you apply for on elk?
I'm like everyone else 410,417
BBJ

You're right Tuff. Its only 3 deer ... of a combo.

That whitey is gonna come from Saskatchewan as usual. There we go !

I didn't put in for special elk this year because I have to many things going on to get that far away from home.. I will be heading east to chase speed goats.

azbiggame

"NEW" here,but did draw a unit 53 deer and cow elk tag for 3rd rifle.Kinda takes the EDGE off waiting for other states like Nv and Az hump Good Luck to ALL in the other upcoming Draws :)

azbiggame said:
"NEW" here,but did draw a unit 53 deer and cow elk tag for 3rd rifle.Kinda takes the EDGE off waiting for other states like Nv and Az hump Good Luck to ALL in the other upcoming Draws :)

What state Biggame?...and congrads.

No worry azbiggame...I'm not the fact checker :D ...that looks like a good unit. I'll be south of you in 81 for first rifle either sex. Glad to have you here.

Trent,
Congrats on the tag. Holding out this year or are you going to just pop the fist 200 incher you see? Are you planning on chasing whiteys again?

BCBucks,
Rubbing it in these Yank's faces is pretty damn easy sometimes ain't it? All I know is I've got to be carefull killing them dinks this year or else I'll never hear the end of it from you will I? 200 inch or bust. ;) BTW, Saw a pic of yours in the new edition of Trophy Deer Of BC.

Steve,

You know how it works!!! If he looks good enough at the time, I'll usually just go ahead and bust em... It ain't my fault the dink bastages keep on running across me! :)

Might get a couple of days in chasing whitey's w/ the muzz this december. Other than that, this year I'm really concentrating on hopefully putting the smack down on a mulie in the class of the one you shot last year, or a lil better...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back