Women can be funny sometimes.

I have one nice boat, rv, and dirt bike. My wife says we need and can get another boat, specifically for our annual (fishing) beach trip. Cant complain.

13 is supposedly an unlucky number though. May want to get one more. You know, sailors and their superstitions…

Sounds like a lot of time spent fooling with boats, not fishing. I sold my boat and started taking charters. Cheap and successful.
So sounds like you sold your boat so you could pay someone to teach you how to fish!

😥 That's so sad, tragic actually. But hey, if you are at peace with the decision then bless your heart.

In my case I've never missed a minute of fishing (or hunting) because I was "fooling with boats".

I've also never missed a minute of fishing because I was "decluttering" my garage 😃.

Some of you guys are almost as funny as my wife.

Last edited:
I'm going to start selling all of the kayaks we have just lying around. Talk about a waste of money. Nobody even uses them. They might have been used 4 times since they were new.

1 person saw a freaking mouse inside of one and that was it. You would have sworn it was a venomous snake.

I have a fishing boat, and a duck boat. That's all I need!

View attachment 287105
Wow, that is a nice boat! Nice that you cam get by with 2.

But suppose you want to fish a spot with a sketchy boat ramp, or no boat ramp. Or you need to access some real skinny water, wouldn't want to get a nice boat like that stuck, or all banged up. That's when you need an assortment of boat sizes; small, medium, large, etc., 😁

Wow, that is a nice boat! Nice that you cam get by with 2.

But suppose you want to fish a spot with a sketchy boat ramp, or no boat ramp. Or you need to access some real skinny water, wouldn't want to get a nice boat like that stuck, or all banged up. That's when you need an assortment of boat sizes; small, medium, large, etc., 😁
I don't fish the river much with this. If I have an urge to go on the river, I just take the duck boat (If I'm below a dam where it's really shallow). 98% of the lakes I fish have accesses that are plenty deep, and the lakes are deep without a ton of hazards. Just have to be smart! On plane, I can run over 1.5' of water and not touch bottom!

Almost all of my fishing is in lakes. From 200 acres up to 20.2 million acres (Lake Superior). I will fish the Mississippi occasionally, but I'm not running the rocky parts or the shallow areas. I'm down by like Red Wing or above dams where it's basically a reservoir!

This has been the most entertaining thread that I have ever seen here! If someone has one more entertaining, please share it with me.... I'm freakin' lovin' it!!

I'm going to start selling all of the kayaks we have just lying around. Talk about a waste of money. Nobody even uses them. They might have been used 4 times since they were new.

1 person saw a freaking mouse inside of one and that was it. You would have sworn it was a venomous snake.
Dibs on any sit inside with camo pattern colors or earth colors.

So sounds like you sold your boat so you could pay someone to teach you how to fish!

😥 That's so sad, tragic actually. But hey, if you are at peace with the decision then bless your heart.

In my case I've never missed a minute of fishing (or hunting) because I was "fooling with boats".

I've also never missed a minute of fishing because I was "decluttering" my garage 😃.

Some of you guys are almost as funny as my wife.
My man came all the way from New Mexico with a "Bless your Heart."

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back