Women can be funny sometimes.

jrabq

Not ha-ha funny, more like they don't make sense. She actually said "Why did you need another boat?".

There's only 7 at the camp, and one is my brother's so that doesn't count. And just 6 more at the house, how is this an issue?

[Correction, there's actually 7 at my house]

20230805_183042.jpg
20230805_182547.jpg

Not ha-ha funny, more like they don't make sense. She actually said "Why did you need another boat?".

There's only 7 at the camp, and one is my brother's so that doesn't count. And just 6 more at the house, how is this an issue?

[Correction, there's actually 7 at my house]

View attachment 286828
View attachment 286829
Thank you for this....I'm looking to buy my first boat!!

Told my wife I’m trading in the 5th wheel for a jet boat. She was like we already got a pontoon I thought we were just going to buy a jet boat. I was like I am buying a jet boat but that ones for duck hunting, trading the 5th wheel in for the other jet boat, the big jet boat, for fishing. She was like can we pull a skier with the big jet boat, I was like we could but maybe we should just get a ski boat. She’s like oh so no fishing jet boat and I was like no a ski boat in addition to the two jet boats. Lol. I don’t know why we need 3 vacuum cleaners either. It’s stupid.

wait, you have 13 total boats? How many are worth more than 1k?

My wife thinks we have too many boats and we have 4 but only 2 are worth more than 1k. Just seeing where I compare!

wait, you have 13 total boats? How many are worth more than 1k?

My wife thinks we have too many boats and we have 4 but only 2 are worth more than 1k. Just seeing where I compare!
Yes, I had to make a list, I own 13 boats. Hard to put a value on some of my homemade duckboats, I've sure got a lot of great memories in them. None costed over $500 in materials to build, moot point cause I'm not selling them anyway.

For fishing/pleasure I've got 3 motorboats that are/were in the 10k range, plus a peddle kayak that was over 1k, but probably not worth that now.

Then a few assorted cheapie jon boats and a canoe.

Showing this to my wife the next time she mentions my small collection of boats.
Thanks for making 3 boats seam like a low number.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back