Wolves make people crazy. Fact

reintroducing the wolves will prove to be one of the big blunders of our time.
unfortunately humans are generally not smart enough to learn from the past. no point sweating over it .some things just have to run their coarse .
catastrophie usually has to hit before reason can prevail. when the elk are dead , the guns are taken and people are slaves, I expect a few will begin to see the foolishness of their actions.

Lucky for you, wolves don't live in bunkers...and tin foil hurts their teeth.

Still this thread is immeasurably better than the hunt-wa one JLS linked to.

I find the SSS crowd to be worse than the hug-a-wolf crowd... I personally have never met a hug-a-wolf type person than I couldn't talk some reason into. But holyshi!t have I met some SSS-ers whose ignorance is continental crust thick.

In MN iron range it was shoot on sight and don't ask don't tell among the locals. A lot of animosity towards city folk and other allies who think their spirit brother is being murdered. Personally, I enjoyed hearing them howl before sunrise on deer opener, and seeing their tracks in the snow, and also don't mind them being culled/hunted.

Definitely still is. Lots of folks brag about shooting them in MN. They call them “hush puppies”. Get it, cause you shoot them and hush up about it. A lot of it is false bravado, but I’m sure lots of folks really do shoot them but the woods in northern MN are so dense and there just aren’t enough rednecks prowling around in Z71s with spotlights and Palmetto State Armory AR15s to really put a dent in the population.

Tbh I’ve got more hate from the bubbas for being against total wolf eradication than I have from the grass-gropers for being in favor of managing populations via hunting but I guess I hang around more bubbas than bunny smugglers.

Last edited:
The real problem is that liberals are using wolves as a distraction to keep the SSS patriots from realizing that cowboys vs Indians is so “last century “ and the real battle plan calls for cowboys to focus those spotlights on leftists so we can return to our founding fathers’ Constitutional Eden.
The Great Conundrum is do we eliminate the wolves first so we can move on to the leftists or do we eliminate the leftists first so we can move on to the wolves?

#whatwouldtobydo?

The real problem is that liberals are using wolves as a distraction to keep the SSS patriots from realizing that cowboys vs Indians is so “last century “ and the real battle plan calls for cowboys to focus those spotlights on leftists so we can return to our founding fathers’ Constitutional Eden.
The Great Conundrum is do we eliminate the wolves first so we can move on to the leftists or do we eliminate the leftists first so we can move on to the wolves?

#whatwouldtobydo?

So, Gerald's finally running for state senate. :)

A brief intermission:

BTW, Gerald, y'er Tribek has you at -$69k... Not going to get the Tea Party with that desired support base. However, you may get the Democrat Party if you give up Right to Life... :D

reintroducing the wolves will prove to be one of the big blunders of our time.
unfortunately humans are generally not smart enough to learn from the past. no point sweating over it .some things just have to run their coarse .
catastrophie usually has to hit before reason can prevail. when the elk are dead , the guns are taken and people are slaves, I expect a few will begin to see the foolishness of their actions.

Holy cow! I just now figure out that this is a parody account! Dude...you are a master, you've hooked me a couple times....can't believe I fell for it!

Leftists first. Save the wolves for when times are tougher. They have a little value, as you can sell or wear their pelts.

lots of comments but I noticed no one (brentd) was able to answer my question.

if the wolves would have made their way here anyhow , why ,pray tell , was it necessary to spend millions to reintroduce them?

Holy cow! I just now figure out that this is a parody account! Dude...you are a master, you've hooked me a couple times....can't believe I fell for it!

Just so you know, in case you get bored of the same brand of satire, there is an ignore option on this site. It can be a time saver lol.

lots of comments but I noticed no one (brentd) was able to answer my question.

if the wolves would have made their way here anyhow , why ,pray tell , was it necessary to spend millions to reintroduce them?

Because the key differences within the ESA related to endangered status (Northern) versus non-essential, experimental (Yellowstone) meant that the Yellowstone population would be more aggressively managed for livestock depredation rather than the more regulated & strict.management of the endangered population to the north.

Wolves were naturally moving south and would have ended up in Yellowstone sooner rather than later, but because of the politics of wolf management, a heavier hand was deemed necessary in the GYE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back