Wolves in sheep clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any truth to the donors he listed?

I have no idea but it seems nobody is disputing that specific information.
\

Given the fact that their books are open for anyone to look, there is no need to dispute it. What is worth disputing is the strategy of creating the illusion of alliances with "greenies" in order to villify the organization.

Go to green decoys and read for yourself. But, don't stop there. You need to look deeper and look at the projects that organizations like Wilburforce fund. It isn't all what you think it is. Some of it is grant funding for the sole purpose of enhancing wildlife, habitat, migration corridors, etc.

Read my post on the TRCP and follow the parallels.

So it clear now that Obama using the ATF is attempting to outlaw AR ammo by calling it armor piercing hand gun ammo. Are these political candidates the BHA are hooding winking sportsmen into voting for going to stand up to Obama?

You have a good point there. However, I've always been stuck between a rock and a hard place on this. For instance, I was a long term member of the NRA because you can't get any more pro-Second Amendment than I am. However, I quit them when they hopped in bed with the Blue Ribbon Coalition and actively lobbied against protections for good hunting country I love(ed). I thought they ought to stick to the Second Amendment and do more litigation in addition to their lobbying. But no, they had to confuse issues like you are trying to do here. It's sad to see. It drives a wedge. It is founded upon the logical fallacy of the two valued orientation and false dichotomies. It works, too. :(

In the end, I stand for what I stand on. Freedom ain't worth diddly if you don't have a place to be free in. I'll keep my guns an ammo regardless, and so will all Americans, the law notwithstanding.

You have a good point there. However, I've always been stuck between a rock and a hard place on this. For instance, I was a long term member of the NRA because you can't get any more pro-Second Amendment than I am. However, I quit them when they hopped in bed with the Blue Ribbon Coalition and actively lobbied against protections for good hunting country I love(ed). I thought they ought to stick to the Second Amendment and do more litigation in addition to their lobbying. But no, they had to confuse issues like you are trying to do here. It's sad to see. It drives a wedge. It is founded upon the logical fallacy of the two valued orientation and false dichotomies. It works, too. :(

In the end, I stand for what I stand on. Freedom ain't worth diddly if you don't have a place to be free in. I'll keep my guns an ammo regardless, and so will all Americans, the law notwithstanding.

James, BHA is a 501 (c) 3 organization and does not engage in political elections. This is part of the big lie guys like 1234567890 like tell in order to make the little lies seem so much more tasty

Why won't he tell us who he is? Is he on the payroll of the D.C. Lobby firm hired to attack BHA?

James, BHA is a 501 (c) 3 organization and does not engage in political elections. This is part of the big lie guys like 1234567890 like tell in order to make the little lies seem so much more tasty

Why won't he tell us who he is? Is he on the payroll of the D.C. Lobby firm hired to attack BHA?

Notice how Ben careful worded that. "Does not engage in politcal elections" make no mistake they are political.

Also notice how skillfully he slid past the topic of banning AR ammo.

Typical wingnut, hiding in the shadows and stomping his itty bitty feet hoping someone will listen.

123zero, can you hold your breath for an encore?

It's all good. I think your assessment is correct. But I'm outa here. :W: I think I know where this is going.

I thought wew ere talking about bha. Sorry.

You seem pretty slick for just a dude who did some internet research.

A 501(c)3 can engage in issues advocacy and lobby up to a certain percentage of their budget. They cannot grt involved in electoral politics. That doesn't mean they can't engage in policy. SCI, NRA, etc all do this. Should BHA not take advantage of the same laws as the NRA?

For the record, i think the ammo ban is silly. I've already told my senator. Have you?

They must not teach logic at the tinfoil hat academy.

Entity X gave money to Entity B. Entity X also gave money to Entity C. Entity C is bad.

Therefore Entity B is bad?

Billy Bob gave 1000 dollars to his local chapter of the KKK. He also gave 1000 dollars to The American Cancer Society(his mom died of cancer).

Therefore the Cancer Society hates black people.

The fallacy is obvious when we talk about what the American Cancer Society actually does, and in the case of the BHA and these so called "green decoys" they promote public lands hunting and do so well. The kind of hunting that largely lies in opposition to the resource extraction desired by the donors of the source of this stupid article. Hmmm....

These craptacular oil and gas interest "news" pieces stink like the garbage they are. How do these organizations decide who they give money to? Entities can have multiple goals, that to some degree can seem at odds. Actually, all people do. To draw any reasonable conclusions in contradiction with the goals of the BHA, we would need more information, documentation, etc. Useless information is just that, and when provided by corporate interests, fits the bill.

Occams Razor cuts through tinfoil and bad arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back