Wolves hit the dirt in Oregon!

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

An outlaw wolf with a "Heart of Gold"? He's where all other wolves should be, in the dirt. Good riddance!

I'm surprised by the hatred here for a wolf just being a wolf. What was he supposed to do, eat tulips? What if they took a helicopter up and shot elk because they were eating the cattles food? Would you be happy about that?

I think the propaganda should be shifted to blaming tics for higher elk casualties in the spring.

I'm surprised by the hatred here for a wolf just being a wolf. What was he supposed to do, eat tulips? What if they took a helicopter up and shot elk because they were eating the cattles food? Would you be happy about that?

Agreed, I hardly find cause to celebrate in it.

I'm no fan of welfare ranchers either. Cattle are an invasive species just like wolves. Gray Canadian wolves belong in Canada. JMO and you're entitled to yours.

I don't hate wolves, but do believe they need strong management. All the guys like shootsbrownelk crack me up. mtmuley

Wolves should be managed like any other wildlife species. Hunters know what management means, it is not eradication. People who preach the eradication angle just hurt hunters in the long run. That being said, I can understand why in certain circumstances someone would be tempted to "shoot, shovel, and shut up." Unfortunately, doing that is not a solution to the problem. But the main thing I don't understand is why proponents of "the three Ss" don't follow the third tenant of that mantra, the "shut up" part.

I run a farm... Enough said.

So you are selective in which wild animals you would like to exist? As a sportman of course. mtmuley

So you are selective in which wild animals you would like to exist? As a sportman of course. mtmuley

Aren't we all? Every shot you take you picked which one would exist. Are you saying I was implying I'd like to exterminate the entire wolf population? As a sarcastic dick of course. :D

sounds like a mercy killing. A couple old wolves and their pups that most likely would not survive without them.

Too bad Wyoming can get it right on delisting wolves! At least Oregon got this right!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back