NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wolves Have Been Released

They must breed like rabbits!
From what I saw before Idaho made some season changes, hunting kept the population stable. The new season changes and Wildlife Services had a slight reduction last time I checked. Wolves are smart and hard to hunt. Wildlife Services likes to collar one and then strike later.

Absolutely, seems pretty idiotic to talk about how you would kill a federally protected animal in order to try and not get caught. All on a public forum. 🧐
Where did I say that? The only time I tried to kill a wolf was in Minnesota's one season where I was drawn for a license. Now what the locals in Northern Minnesota said doesn't pertain to what I do!

We were likely a hundred grand from this ballot box biology ever succeeding.

When a chitstick is churned of this magnitude - throw the conservation organizations a few more bones to assist their coin chest to counter this crap.
International eco enviro woof funding doubled what the random donors spent to oppse. RMEF spent $370k to oppose.
I imagine RMBS spent some coin - @Oak ? Or no?

We lost this measure by 0.91% of Colorado voters...

We need to keep this in mind if (when) this crap occurs in the future.

From what I saw before Idaho made some season changes, hunting kept the population stable. The new season changes and Wildlife Services had a slight reduction last time I checked. Wolves are smart and hard to hunt. Wildlife Services likes to collar one and then strike later.
I talked with some private land owners west of Driggs, Idaho and the they said wolves have moved in to their property the last couple of years. The gentleman I talked with said that it affected his cattle and the elk migration into the Teton Valley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back