Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wolves delisting imminent

Well see there are lots of willows, well were... the elk ate all them.

Cause there were so many elk. So then there weren’t any beaver or coyotes... and then
The way it is looking, your rivers in Colorado might be saved. Soon. mtmuley

The way it is looking, your rivers in Colorado might be saved. Soon. mtmuley
So then the wolves ate all the elk... wait elks or elk. I think it’s elk, anyway.

Then and this is the best part, since all the elk were gone the willows grew back.

And then guess what....

So then the wolves ate all the elk... wait elks or elk. I think it’s elk, anyway.

Then and this is the best part, since all the elk were gone the willows grew back.

And then guess what....
What? And I live where there are plenty of wolves. I'm ready. mtmuley

Well see there are lots of willows, well were... the elk ate all them.

Cause there were so many elk. So then there weren’t any beaver or coyotes... and then
Ahh, when either (a) my land in MN is teeming with elk; or (b) my wolves can take an Uber to Yellowstone and help the streams there I will reconsider my position.

We need a Disney movie targeted at ultra-runners where the most lovable character is a white tailed deer and then they will toss those evil wolves to the curb like a bad habit.

We need a Disney movie targeted at ultra-runners where the most lovable character is a white tailed deer and then they will toss those evil wolves to the curb like a bad habit.
Would the deer have a friend? Maybe, a rabbit?

I'm old and worked hard all day. The point of wolves is.....? mtmuley
The point is that we all are in favor of conservation and intact ecosystems, but wildlife management issues are complex especially as humans increasingly encroach on habitat throughout the west.

Wolf management like that off all other species should be done by the states, and using the best available science, while at the same time acknowledging the realities of the landscape and our interactions with them.

Viral videos should not drive nuanced policy discussions, biologist should.

The point is that we all are in favor of conservation and intact ecosystems, but wildlife management issues are complex especially as humans increasingly encroach on habitat throughout the west.

Wolf management like that off all other species should be done by the states, and using the best available science, while at the same time acknowledging the realities of the landscape and our interactions with them.

Viral videos should not drive nuanced policy discussions, biologist should.

Yep. I get your point. But, some places there are wolves don't have any rivers. mtmuley

Ahh, when either (a) my land in MN is teeming with elk; or (b) my wolves can take an Uber to Yellowstone and help the streams there I will reconsider my position.
Even a better plan - CO agrees to take my extra wolves to start the program and I agree to help the initiative by submitting thousands of bonus mail-in ballots voting yes!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back