Wolf day

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Today seems to be bringing out a lot of wolf discussions. As most know, our first part of the two-part wolf episode airs on Sportsman Channel tonight at 7PM and 10PM Mountain.

In about a half hour, at 7PM Central and 6PM Mountain. You can listen to the live call in at this link below. I think you will also be able to listen to a recording of it at that link.

http://www.kfan.com/main.html

Hope you guys like the show. I am in Missoula for a meeting, so I won't even get to watch the first premier on TV. Will be able to catch the second airing later tonight.

OK, was it just me or was some of the show green screen? I think part one was way to political, but what ever...Hope part two is a bit more about hunting and not so much political stuff.

MN Public, i think the story needs''Has'' to be told. JMHO.

I guess I'm tired of politics...I just like to hunt...I will take what I can get and I don't complain anymore. We have wolf hunting here too. I would like to see Randy come here and do a 2 part show on it. Think that will happen...

I hear you. Just think Fins been wrapped up in this mess a long time,and hes aware of the ''huggers'' efforts to play on peoples emotions.I think its good for folks to hear a rational plan rather than some ''fairy tale''.

I hear you. Just think Fins been wrapped up in this mess a long time,and hes aware of the ''huggers'' efforts to play on peoples emotions.I think its good for folks to hear a rational plan rather than some ''fairy tale''.

I agree...it's horrible fighting the tree huggers. Come to MN Fin....we have 3300 to choose from...FAR more than Montana !

I think Randy's frustration and explanation on how us Montanan's feel about having the wolves crammed into our way of life and then the Government not living up to it's part of the deal with the number of wolves needed to be told and told like Randy told it.
Keep up the good work Randy!

John

By the way i hear you on the politics, 3 more months and i'm sick of it already. Gonna spend as much time in the woods as i can this fall.

Watched the episode and loved every second of it...also posted on Sportsman Channel's facebook to address some of the anti. Great job and keep up the good fight Randy

Great show Randy and crew can't wait to see next week even though I followed it all last year on hunt talk. The story must be told to bad the people that need to listen can't hear!!! Giv'em hell Fin!!!

I loved how Randy said darn right I'm a wolf hunter and I am not going to make any apologies for it. His straight forwardness knowing that the anti's are going to be watching was awesome. I'll bet your mailbox has a lot more mail in it in the next few weeks. Great show. I can't wait to see how it ends next week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back