Wives.. And Hunting

if she wants to complain about a 10 day elk hunt then schedule a 2 week moose hunt...if its meant to be then she'll be there when you get back, if its not then you can hunt whenever you want and fart and scratch, watch football in peace, leave the seat up, eat with plastic forks, wash camos with the whites, and live happily ever after....like i did before i met my wife.

if she wants to complain about a 10 day elk hunt then schedule a 2 week moose hunt...if its meant to be then she'll be there when you get back, if its not then you can hunt whenever you want and fart and scratch, watch football in peace, leave the seat up, eat with plastic forks, wash camos with the whites, and live happily ever after....like i did before i met my wife.

I fart & scratch before, during, and after the dinner that my wife cooks for me... :D

No Joke.

Remember to take any advice from dinkshooter with a grain of kitty litter....I meant salt.

Remember to take any advice from dinkshooter with a grain of kitty litter....I meant salt.

Please do same to own marital bed and report back to me. I am not smart, good looking or rich………………………..must be the charm:D

DSC00327.jpg

PS Do you know how much trouble I would be in if she saw that picture posted with a un-made bed?

Please do same to own marital bed and report back to me. I am not smart, good looking or rich………………………..must be the charm:D

DSC00327.jpg

PS Do you know how much trouble I would be in if she saw that picture posted with a un-made bed?

Dink, holy crap, thats the most bone thats ever been laid on that bed i'm suspecting;):):)LMAO.!

The only thing i can say for advise there Calvin is that there really are more important thing in life than being a "die hard" hunter...........I get away with far more during hunting season that 90% of people would because i have an amazing wife. As you get older I think you will find that the priorities will change some. I would rather have 1 evening in the treestand with my boys just hanging out than 1 day in the woods by myself chasing elk.......and 5 years ago, you would have never heard me saying or thinking that was possible..

I'd say try it out for a year or so before you do final committment.........you might find she is more tolerant of you than you think:)

I took my wife pheasant hunting in eastern CO when we lived there and she caught the fringe of a pattern of no 4's at about 40 yds and still has one pellet in the lower thigh. Needless to say, she hasn't gone afield with me since. No, I didn't fire the shot; it was my idiot neighbor.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back