Wisonsin Maple Syrup - Hot deal but Hurry...

Bucnutz.wis

My niece & nephew have a small maple syrup business and this year asked to tap a few trees on my property, of course I said yes... so last night I went over to help out at the operation but mostly just offered hands-on supervision over the alcohol consumption - I have some pics attached.

Here is the Hot deal:

The cost is $10 per quart and I can ship 2 quarts in a USPS Flat rate box for $10.50, so....

FOR THE FIRST 10 HUNT TALK ORDERS OF 2 QUARTS - I will pay $5 of the shipping cost - so your out of pocket expense is $25.50 for 2 quarts of mighty fine Wisconsin Maple Syrup!!

After the first 10 orders, you'll need to pay the entire shipping cost of $10.50 ($30.50 for 2 quarts) unless you bribe me with hunting favors...;)

They expect to start shipping in 2-3 weeks - so place your orders now !!

I can accept Pay-Pal or personal checks by mail.

Thanks for your consideration !! Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• DSCF0285.jpg
    DSCF0285.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF0284.jpg
    DSCF0284.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCF0269.jpg
    DSCF0269.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCF0267.jpg
    DSCF0267.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 565
  • DSCF0268.jpg
    DSCF0268.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCF0273.jpg
    DSCF0273.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF0275.jpg
    DSCF0275.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF0276.jpg
    DSCF0276.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 564
Funny you bring up the shirt...

My 4th grade daughter wore hers to school last week (St Anthony's Catholic School).. we didn't notice in the morning because she had a sweatshirt over it. Well, nothing was said to her about it, yet, but I just shook my head when she got home that night with it on... thankfully, she doesn't understand the joke yet either....;)

I'll check on the price and availability of the shirts and maybe put together another special buy.. ?

Thanks !

My elk huntin' buddy is a cheese-head. Your operation looks pretty sweet. I will take you up on the offer if it still stands. Did I make the 1st 10? Where do I send the $25.50?

I'll take 2 quarts too, but only if I can buy a shirt to go with it.

Scott

Thanks Scott !!

They have a limited supply of shirts right now but will be ordering more soon - the cost is $7 per shirt - colors are Olive, Maroon, or Burnt Orange.

So if someone would like shirts only, send me a PM on the size & color you prefer.

I'm in. I want 2 quarts and a marroonT shirt in XL. Whats the process?

Sweet looking operation you got there looks like your making moonshine not maple syrup, awsome t-shirt also.

Here's an update on the Maple Syrup orders.

I now have 10 paid orders, so any additional orders will need to pay the full shipping cost.

The trees are still running and this next week is supposed to freeze every night so it's not over yet. They are still cooking - and have over 150 gallons of syrup cooked off so far.

Once they are done cooking, they will start bottling and then I'll be able to ship, so.... It's looking like it may be the last week of the month or 1st week of May before I can ship the orders I have.

Thanks again to all who ordered !!

I have the goods....

Here is an update.

I just had the syrup delivered tonight - I will start shipping orders this week and will send an individual PM when I do.

I am still waiting for a few shirts though... they are hoping to get them this next week. I will also update you on your order via PM if I don't have your shirt yet so you know the status.

Thanks again to all who ordered !!

Bucnutz,
Just got the syrup today in the mail! Looks great. Not supper time yet or breakfast, so I can't tell you how it is!
>Thanks.

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, will make some pancakes for my wife for Mothers day. She loves maple syrup! The bottles look great!
Robert

Back