Winter Hunts Raffle

Oh man, you got me in my email and HT this morning! If I win one of the hunts I’m gonna need to start a gofundme to pay for my wife to go to Hawaii or something after the season I had this year!

• Haha
Reactions: Oak
Bought mine. Good luck to all ( after me). If you haven't ever been on a lion hunt its a thrill. Also Big Cat Taxidermy is the best. They did a bobcat for me a few years ago.

OK, I'm in also. Thanks for keeping us informed of all the ways to spend money Oak.... ;)

I did not buy because it would be impossible for me to take either trip this winter or spring had I won. But I wanted to comment @Oak and say both of these prizes were very appealing and I commend you guys for having such unique fund raiser prizes. If either becomes available next year I am most definitely in.

I did not buy because it would be impossible for me to take either trip this winter or spring had I won. But I wanted to comment @Oak and say both of these prizes were very appealing and I commend you guys for having such unique fund raiser prizes. If either becomes available next year I am most definitely in.
This will probably be the last time we offer an aoudad hunt. There are some moral dilemmas with offering a hunt for a non-native goat species that has displaced/replaced bighorn sheep.

Well... I was going to buy one when I came back from lunch. Sold out... Good luck everyone. I'll be in on this next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back