Yeti GOBOX Collection

Win a Wyoming Commissioners Tag - Randy and goHUNT

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Each year I meet with the guys at goHUNT and we decide what our goals are, how it will be accomplished, etc. This year, we will pass the goals we set for 2019. That comes with some benefits to us. But, given we would not meet such goals without the help of those who follow our platforms, I want to share some of that benefit with those who help us get there.

I asked goHUNT if they would be interested in helping someone go on a dream hunt in Wyoming. They were excited about the idea I pitched and they are onboard to help us with it.

Here is the gig.

As you know, if you sign up for the goHUNT INSIDER and use promo code RANDY, you get $50 of free credit in their gear shop. Hopefully you have been doing that when you sign up and getting your free store credit.

This year, we are making it a bit more interesting. For everyone who uses promo code RANDY when subscribing to the INSIDER, they get an entry into a drawing for a Wyoming Commissioner's Tag. That tag lets you pick any elk, deer, or antelope unit/hunt you want.

Since some people have already used the promo code, I wanted to make it fair for them, so we are backdating the gig to July 1, 2019. We will run it until June 30, 2020 and on July 4, 2020, goHUNT will announce the winner. So, if you have already used our promo code, you are in. If you use our promo code before June 30, 2020, you will be in.

No strings attached. No requirement to be filmed, no influence from us. Just take the tag and go on a hunt you would otherwise not be likely to experience. We will buy it at auction this winter and make sure the group who benefits from these tag proceeds is a group that is doing good things for wildlife in Wyoming, not the "Club-footed square-header Finlander society of Goshen County."

I've had my share of "glory tags." They are fun hunts if you approach them correctly. Regardless of the outcome, the lower hunter numbers usually result in a high quality experience. That is the type of experience I hope one lucky person gets to experience in the hunting season of 2020.

Important information below:

Link - https://www.gohunt.com/randy-promo

Dates - July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020

What - Wyoming Commissioners Tag for elk, deer, or antelope

How - Use promo code RANDY when signing up for the goHUNT INSIDER

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 1.26.04 PM.png

Awesome deal! I was on the fence of joining goHunt and this will push towards joining. Thanks!

Are those of us already members thru the promo before July 2019 and now on auto renewal eligible? Or is this only going to be for new subscribers?

I'm guessing Australians don't qualify for this?

If you are a goHUNT INSIDER who uses promo code RANDY, you should be good.

Are those of us already members thru the promo before July 2019 and now on auto renewal eligible? Or is this only going to be for new subscribers?

Anyone using promo code RANDY from 7/1/19 to 6/30/20 will be in the drawing.

Bummer. Those of us stuck in our own state with no use for gohunt miss out again. I need to get out more!

Thank you to goHunt and Randy for this generous offer. Congratulations now to the lucky hunter next year!!!

Would the Big Fin filming crew be available to the winner if they so desire? IE, hunt planning, OnX/Google Earth support, etc. This could make for a great day by day series.

What an AMAZING Offer. I do plan on joining GoHunt and using the RANDY promo code. I enjoyed the 30 day free trial back in July and learned a ton. Silly me forgot to cancel it and got charged the $149 without me using the RANDY promo code for that $50 of MAD MONEY aka Store Credit in their Gear Shop run by Bryan Campos. Thankfully I was able to get in touch and Nick refunded me the $$$. I have been wanting to join up, it wasn't a matter of if but of when I would have that extra $149 to pay for that extraordinary INSIDER service that Brady, Trail, Brandon, and many others help provide some high quality and in depth information on. I am actually wanting to do a pronghorn hunt in Wyoming next fall if I can, seen a bunch of them while driving through southern WY on our way to Idaho. Would be cool if I can figure out how someone like myself who only has one point for pronghorn and mule deer (bought them before the deadline struck last month) can do a two for one hunt as in a pronghorn and mule deer rifle hunt in a 10 day window. Be really rough with my low point total and the pronghorn and mule deer rifle seasons not overlapping much. More in depth analysis is required. Would be an epic opportunity indeed for the one lucky winner of this giveaway. Thanks Randy and GoHunt.

First post here. I heard about the promo on the podcast and I jumped right away. I think I have spent most of my waking hours on the gohunt website for the last week. I am super pumped as I am planning my first elk hunt this year! Randy thanks for the motivation, not that it took much! Listening to you and the Meateater podcast has made the western hunts seem much more doable than I used to think. I hunt a lot of National Forest land in Missouri and breaking down an area with onx and using information I am getting from gohunt makes complete sense.

Well, the good news is that we have acquired the Commissioners tag. The bad news is that for whatever reason, the price of these things went up significantly in the last year. I am excited to see who wins, what species/hunt code they use it for, and hopefully they will log on to Hunt Talk and tell a story about the hunt.

Link here - https://www.gohunt.com/randy-promo

I like your motto Randy ""Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."
At 70 I'm teetering on the Edge of both money and health. I hunted back in the 90's a couple years in Colorado, again in 2012, Idaho in 2017, Utah in 2018 & 19, and looking to try to draw a general Montana Archery tag this year. All previous hunts DIY hunts. I still haven't taken a Elk yet but haven't given up. I love everything about Elk hunting. I'm a RMEF life member, done the Elk 101 course, and will maybe get a years worth of the gohunt too. We're never to old to learn something so long as our mind is willing.

I plan on renewing my go hunt membership, which happens automatically. I signed up for go hunt in March 2019 and used the Randy promo code. Can we do this when we renew? My renewal date is March 4, 2020?

I plan on renewing my go hunt membership, which happens automatically. I signed up for go hunt in March 2019 and used the Randy promo code. Can we do this when we renew? My renewal date is March 4, 2020?

Not sure. From what I understand, renewals are not transaction where promo codes are used. I suspect you have to call them to know for sure. They are handling this side of it.

Back