Caribou Gear Tarp

Wilks Bros Proposed Exchange

Kat, I believe the legal fence description pertains to showing if one is negligent if say their livestock got out on the highway and caused an accident and I'm not sure it is a limit as to fence height? For example, a horse gets through a fence meeting the requirements you posted and gets hit by a car. The horse owner says I'm not negligent because I had a legal fence. MC 81-4-101 was put in place so that a court would not be left to create a law in defining a legal fence. Now there may be something in law about you can't have a game fence but I'm not sure as haystacks get game fences and gardens etc. I doubt a game fence will be erected.

Now as for the Wilks erecting a fence I haven't noticed other than some right of way fence along a county road was improved this year. If they did build a fence I'm sure it is their legal right to and they can technically be pounding posts right in the middle of hunting season if they choose. It seems like people tend to think the worst like the Wilks will spray roundup over all their land, burn it to the ground, drain every stock pond and cattle tank, kick a puppy, worship the devil, make a donation to PETA, and salt the earth. Where does the hist aria end?:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back