Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wildife Task force 90-10, etc.

"While agriculture’s economic contribution to Wyoming is relatively small, it’s a “cultural juggernaut” and a huge part of the state’s identity, he said".

My favorite.

Somebody hasn't done their homework... None of these "current" numbers are accurate.

"Under the bill, for those first-in-line 40% of nonresidents, fees would jump nearly 118% from $576 to $1,258 for elk tags. Prices would go from $288 to $826 for deer (a 187% jump) and from $288 to $874 for antelope, the largest hike at 203%."

Somebody hasn't done their homework... None of these "current" numbers are accurate.

"Under the bill, for those first-in-line 40% of nonresidents, fees would jump nearly 118% from $576 to $1,258 for elk tags. Prices would go from $288 to $826 for deer (a 187% jump) and from $288 to $874 for antelope, the largest hike at 203%."
Those are the fees for going to special rather than regular (i.e. on top of regular cost), and the couple I checked appear correct

Current numbers, in that case:
NR Elk Regular = $692 + $15 app fee
NR Deer Regular = $374 + $15 app fee
NR Lope Regular = $326 + $15 app fee

Also for what it's worth, WWF did not support this bill as the CSD article says. I was very surprised and reached out; the writer swung and missed badly.
The question really, is did they oppose it?

I'm guessing not, since it increases funding for the GF. If I read the same article it stated that Jess Johnson made the comment that there would still be 60% of the tags available to hunters that didn't pay for the special.

Hardly opposition...

I'm guessing not, since it increases funding for the GF. If I read the same article it stated that Jess Johnson made the comment that there would still be 60% of the tags available to hunters that didn't pay for the special.

Hardly opposition...
That was my question to them. They said they were neutral and it was a misquote, but it did not sound good.

Hardly opposition...
I asked them and they were neutral on it.

Anybody know if there will be any NR sheep or moose tags issued this year for those with less than the number of preference points required to draw? My assumption is no. The question presented to WGFD staff at the WSF show this week was mostly met with blank stares.

Anybody know if there will be any NR sheep or moose tags issued this year for those with less than the number of preference points required to draw? My assumption is no. The question presented to WGFD staff at the WSF show this week was mostly met with blank stares.
As in the random draw?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back