Caribou Gear Tarp

Wild sheep foundation..

mhungerford

Just got a letter today from these guys. Telling me I was a 1%er and for a membership and 25$ I could be entered to win a sheep hunt.

Can anyone tell me about these guys, what are they about are they legit. Etc.

Really? You've never heard of the Wild Sheep Foundation? If you want to ever hunt wild sheep, this is the group to support.

What can I say I have two small children and live under a rock, now if you want to talk Elmo I am your man:D

Just stopped by their headquarters in Cody today. Very cool to see, my family really enjoyed the stop. Two ladies working couldn't have been nicer, they played a video for my girls and helped them age a set of horns.

Excellent organization, proud to be a member.

Then pictures with the chadwick sculpture outside and over to Bill Cody museum to see the chadwick mount or replica of it I don't know which. Helluva day.

Happy Fourth. Thanks to all who are serving and all who've served.

I have been a member of the Montana Chapter for many years, also a member of the Grand Slam Club for several decades. (I got my Grand Slam in 1980.) The latter has been described as a "rich boys' club" by a friend of mine from New York State who is far "richer" than me. Any thoughts or observations?

I have been a member of the Montana Chapter for many years, also a member of the Grand Slam Club for several decades. (I got my Grand Slam in 1980.) The latter has been described as a "rich boys' club" by a friend of mine from New York State who is far "richer" than me. Any thoughts or observations?
First off, congrats on the Grand Slam! Though I'd love to, I doubt it will ever happen for me, but I'll keep dreaming.

I'd sort of agree with your friend. Their magazine newletter is nearly 100% about whom got what and where often times touting with whom! I've seen little in the way of conservation or legislative work they've done. I could be wrong. But, I did make the cover of the Ovis side once! :rolleyes: :D

PS- I don't remember the particulars, but at least the fighting and litigation is over on whom can use the phrase "Grand Slam".

WSF, ECWSF, MDF and RMEF all truly put the monies on the ground to support and conserve the species and the land that these species live and roam.

I am a supporter of all of these organizations!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back