Wide Drexler And The Pine Marten That Stole My Heart

This is a really well done story. Short, declarative sentences that ring of Hemmingway, with solid photo work to advance to narrative and no unnecessary malarkey. Nice work on the scouting, the hunt, the buck, and the story.

The judges award you all the stars and 1/2 of @wllm1313's knife collection.

Awesome story and documentation. You sure put in the time and earned an amazing buck. Well done.

Reactions: trb
I agree, solid work on all parts. I too have been lusting for that alpine buck, and I unit too (WA) also is not know for deer.

I just read somewhere that 80% of the deer live on 10% of the habitat. Glad you found the 10%.

Oh... and that's a helluva buck, congrats.
Thank you, and good luck to you in your search. That 80-10 stat seems to be spot on, and in the case of bucks, it seemed to be a ratio of 95-5 in the area I was.

This is a really well done story. Short, declarative sentences that ring of Hemmingway, with solid photo work to advance to narrative and no unnecessary malarkey. Nice work on the scouting, the hunt, the buck, and the story.

The judges award you all the stars and 1/2 of @wllm1313's knife collection.
You are too kind sir. Can I decline the knife collection and have some of his IQ points instead? I desperately need them.

Too busy cursing, picking up meat, and generally self loathing to snap a pic of that furry little bastard as he darted through the underbrush.
I understand. I trap marten and I am fascinated by them.

Reactions: trb
Back