Wide Drexler And The Pine Marten That Stole My Heart

You are too kind sir. Can I decline the knife collection and have some of his IQ points instead? I desperately need them.

Sorry @trb those IQ points are both needed and spoken for, you did happen to read @DouglasR ’s thread didn’t you 🤔🤔🤣

Fantastic story and pics and big congrats on a very well earned first buck or any buck for that matter!
It’s always great to become so involved with a given area and have it pay off like that 👍🏻

Heck of a first buck and I envy your scouting opportunities.

First stalk success? Pretty rare. Sgn of a well planned outing.

Bet you learned sumptin from losing some meat. Live and learn...

Reactions: trb
WINNING! I heard that somewhere...lol.

Well, you are going to have a tough time beating that, but thats all the reason to keep going. Great way to work that from scouting to harvesting and write-up.

Love the story and you certainly put the effort into finding that buck. But I would love to see a pine marten and would gladly give up a chunk or two for the opportunity. Plus, he made are REALLY good title for your thread.

Congratulations!

You tell a story as good as@wllm1313! Great right up and beautiful pictures. Congratulations on a great buck and helleva adventure.

Yeah, this is a Top Five hunt recap for me. The work put in, the learning experience, and an amazing payout. Congratulations on an incredible and well-earned buck, and thank you for writing up the story the way you did!

Congrats on an awesome high alpine buck!! Thank you for sharing. I feel your pain on the pine marten. He had a similar experience last year on my elk hunt.

Back