Why.....

Tara

Do little kids want to cut their own hair??? I don't know why, but Mackena got ahold of some scissors and cut her hair!!
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
and from the looks of it she had fun while doing it!! I was down stairs doing laundry and I had thought she had pulled her own hair up in a pony tail and I thought cool you did it!! Well after she talked to Michael on the phone and told him she was baulded I got to look at it closer and noticed that she had cut it!! So her shoulder length hair is now about 1 inch long, so she has a new hair dew!! If any of you have kids and want to tell their hair cutting story post away, I would like to know I'm not the only one this happened to!!
biggrin.gif

Tara

We have 3 girls and not a one of them cut thier own hair...Yep you got the only one
Maybe you did something bad to her and she's just acting out
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Tara, I have never heard of such a thing. Kids cutting their own hair. It must be a sign that your daughter will be one of those hair stylists...
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wait till she wants to cut your hair!!!

Smile... enjoy the day. Children are God's greatest gift for us to enjoy...

Well, I know I'm not the only one!!! I know some people who have kids that cut their hair!!! You guys are just trying to make me feel bad!!
tongue.gif
She must have gotten it from Michael not me!! Kids don't learn things like that from their moms, they learn it from their dads!!
biggrin.gif

Tara

Tara, I did a search on Google. Could not find any evidence that this event has occurred in other families. You may want to consider contacting Ripley's believe it or not and let them know of your special family and your daughter's special talents... Well maybe you shouldn't be in to big of a rush... i remember when one of our boys helped the other with some gum that was in his hair. They chose scissors versus peanut butter
cool.gif
or the day they painted their mom's fingernails while she was napping...
smile.gif

Tara

Both my girls Cut thier hair when they were young.

Either anthony or dani thought it would be cool to shave dad( i believe it was dani) long time ago, she tried.

Anthony had a tooth ach and got a pair of pliers and tried to pull his tooth out.

Kids do the funniest crap sometimes

Delw

Don't worry Tara my daughter did it too when she was younger. Every time I took her brother to get a hair cut she took it upon herself to cut her hair too. Shes 9 now and has finnaly gotten her hair down past her shoulders.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Thank you Del!!! I still think she got it from her dad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now back the truck up there for a min TARA, everyone knows this is caused by the mother of the family and not the DAD
rolleyes.gif

Delw

Tara Don't feel bad.

Turkeyeye and LittleNut are 14 months apart in age. Then one day I asked my dad to watch them. HAHAHA. I got home and thought you two look funny. what is the matter here my mom was with and she she said they do look funny. They had the look they did a no no.
so I went to all the rooms in the house and they did there was a big pile of hair on the floor in the bathroom.
I looked at them and said what did you two do they looked at me and mom with cute little smiles and said mommy we didn't do it I said what do you mean you didn't do they said no grandapa tied us up and cut are hair it was all I could do to keep from LMAO my dad just looked at them and said now you no I didn't do that I was a sleep. boy he got in trouble with mom that day.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-14-2003 16:33: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

ive got 5 boys and none of them ever cut their own hair but they have cut eachothers hair and i can tell you when its intentional it really looks bad

The woman that lived across the street was babysitting our youngest son at her home, he was 9. I came home from work to find him and his friend from down the road pushing a dresser up the street on a skateboard. They had traded bedroom furniture. The only thing left was the dresser he was pushing. They had his bed, desk, chair, and dresser already set up in his buddies room, and everything but that dresser in his. We had better furniture. But he liked his buddies better. We fired the BABYSITTER, and spent the rest of the evening ferrying furniture up and down the road. CUTTING HAIR would have been less work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back