Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Why are gun owners so paranoid?

dgibson

Wonder why gun owners are paranoid about registration? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>On the evening of Dec. 18, 2002, four officers from the Oceanside RCMP detachment on Vancouver Island entered Ward's home executing a search warrant in an attempt to find a missing firearm.

Keep in mind, this was not a gun that had been used in the commission of a crime. Ward was not under investigation for harming someone else, holding up a bank or for threatening anyone. This was a paperwork problem. The disputed firearm was one of three police contend Ward had in his possession because he was selling them for another man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Although his wife, Carol, demanded to stay and oversee the search, the police told her to go outside or she'd be arrested. Then, they searched the home. According to family friend Norm Minard, the RCMP took the couple's firearms, ammunition and registration papers, guns, gun powder, primers and registration papers that Ward had been storing for other people, Ward's diary cataloguing the contact he'd had with police leading up to the search, personal telephone numbers and addresses and gun club papers and records. Then, bizarrely, a bullet collection, books, bullet moulds, a portable search light, certificates, diplomas and even a decorative scrimshaw powder horn hung as artwork on the wall.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> http://www.canada.com/search/story.aspx?id=5fc8b6b2-f546-46a2-881d-9fe6dc121864

MY OPINION: Remember, it's not about your hunting shotgun or rifle...it's just about handguns and "assault weapons."
rolleyes.gif
Naiveté will be our worst enemy.

I'm not paranoid, Just obstinate.

The Constitution says,,, "shall not be infringed". That's very clear and extremely concise.
Registration is infringement.
Any questions?

cool.gif

Everyone who ownes a gun of any kind should be a memeber of NRA. I know the mail you get is a pain but numbers speak very loud.

I'm a member and certified instructor for the NRA, but I generally spend my donation money on the Calif. Rifle & Pistol Assoc or Gun Owners of Calif, since they spend the money here. It seems as if the NRA has given up on fighting gun control or supporting political candidates here, and it is their right to do so. It just means that I spend my money and time to fight the antis where I live, and that is my right, too.

Now now, Flipper...behave!
tongue.gif
Dovehunter, he's just jealous of the big NRA sticker on the rear window of my truck...he got a REAL good look at it as he was towing my truck out of a ditch this past fall.
eek.gif

I can follow (but not condone)their reasoning for taking his guns, ammo, registration, powder primers, and stuff. But his search light? Certificates and diplomas? What does that have to do with anything? Then there's the personal phone numbers and addresses and gun club records. What is this, the Canadian Inquisition? Bah!
mad.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back