quicker170809.jpg

6.5-06, maybe....
6.5 PRC
6.5mm Rem Mag
6.5-284
264 Win Mag
6.5-300 Weatherby
6.71 Blackbird

6.5 Creedmoor? They didn't legalize LSD yet....

I agree. All are superior to the 6.5CM if you’re not married to a short action. You left out the 6.5x55, 6.5Rob and 6.5x57.

If you don’t mind a magnum bolt face, the PRC and Rem Mag are the sweetest ones on the list. Since I have an anti-magnum quirk, I’d take the 6.5-06 or 6.5-284.

I’m not sure at what point the thread turned nicely humorous, but I’m pretty sure some folks haven’t got the memo...

On a related note, it’s really all the people who care what gun magazines say that we should worry about. It’s like reading a comic book and being pissed cat woman isn’t real.

I’m not sure at what point the thread turned nicely humorous, but I’m pretty sure some folks haven’t got the memo...

On a related note, it’s really all the people who care what gun magazines say that we should worry about. It’s like reading a comic book and being pissed cat woman isn’t real.
Agreed 👍🏻

I agree. All are superior to the 6.5CM if you’re not married to a short action. You left out the 6.5x55, 6.5Rob and 6.5x57.

If you don’t mind a magnum bolt face, the PRC and Rem Mag are the sweetest ones on the list. Since I have an anti-magnum quirk, I’d take the 6.5-06 or 6.5-284.
Only difference is velocity. Same bullet. An animal within 300 yards won’t know the difference. And the result will be the same.... dead. The most important component is the shooter. Make sure the rifle likes the load you’re shooting an then do your part and put the bullet in the vitals.

Bill,
I was with you, right up to where you said "6.5 rob", then went on to say 6.5X57.
Paul Mauser is rolling over!

Would have been easier to list the cartridges that the Creedmoor is faster than.
6.5 Grendel
6.5-223.

Ok, list done. :D:

Ooohhh,
I know what i'm gonna sell Hornady on next!
6.5-9mm Luger.
For all the Creed guys with supressors, but no subsonic ammo.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back