who is off work this week?

schmalts

I am:D yearly holiday shutdown at HD leaves me a week to kick back.

I was until I checked my E-Mail and had 9 jobs to get out by the end of the week......you know where the people who send in this stuff are at while I work, yeah....they're off!!!!!!!!!! John

I couldn't wait to get back to work. With the kids off from school for a few weeks and home with the wife, I get to kick back and enjoy the peace and serenity here at work. It's great to take time off and all but my kids drive me freakin' crazy.....probably too much of me in them for my own liking! :D

I'm on limited duty after knee surgery on the 18th. The first week was not so good, but it's getting less painful each day. Of course, having stairs everywhere in my house doesn't help.

I took today off, will probably get back to work tomorrow and Friday. Then I think I'll give myself half of next week off as well...........

I will be back at work on the 7th. Still a deer to hunt in SD and might make another stop on the way through ND to home.

I'm with you coyote. Too much time at home drives me nuts. So I went to the office today for half a day. Place was a ghost town. Will probably work a few hours a day just to keep my sanity.

Nut...Hang in there. Hope you don't have to go as long as I just did.

I just took a job a month ago. No time off for the old man. I got Christamas day off and that's it !

going in to work here..just no work going on..long lunch becomes the norm, and that's ok.

I go to work.... A sfar as Working..... well.... let's say productivity is lacking these days. Hopefully it speeds back up. Have a trip in June to Africa to pay for. Come Jan first I get my vacation for the year again. I only have 2.5 hours left this year :(

I've been off work since about Sept. 20th

Nut, you lost the job you moved to southern Ohio for? Man that bites.

I took off the entire week to hunt part of Penna Flintlock, didn't see one damn deer.

looks like the way the weather is going, might have a few more days off than I planned. tough to roof with 8 inches of snow on the roof. But the rain early next week will wash it away. Hitting zero tonight and tomorrow, and supposed to be in the low 50's next week. WTF??? Guess it's back to the farm to hunt some more deer.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back