Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Who has been fishing?

Elkhunter

Has everyone decided not to fish? There hasn't been any fishing reports down here in a few weeks.

I went fishing last weekend. More like practiced and learned. Caught a few small ones and missed a couple decent ones. It was hotter than snot but had a great time anyway. Don't have any pictures.

HEY BUD... in 6 hours I'll be fishing.. I'll even take pictures
biggrin.gif

I just got back from 2 weeks fishing in Oregon.....well not all fishing but alot. I fished lake Selmac for bass and crappie. Caught quite a few rats and a bziilion little crappie then we worked a bunch of the little creeks for trout. Had a blast. I'll put up a few pics when I get caught up.

Welcome back 2fast..
sounds like you had a good time...

Hey we need to hook up so I can get you that bow back....

My uncle gave dani a real nice one that she can pull back with no problem, and it goes to 45lbs also...
Delw

I have been out a couple times but mostly been slackin due to the heat. a rattler almost made dinner out of my buddys pecker at bartlett this weekend, which was some funny chit. About 2 am we decided to beach it and do a little catfishing. well me being the snake cautious person I am, went and used the middle of the sandy beach to pee on. my buddy walks right up to 2 rocks that are about 3 inches apart and starts to whip it out, I heard him yell like a girl and asked what the hell is wrong. He said that a little snake just jumped out and tried to bite him. I asked if it was a rattler he said no just a baby snake about 6 inches but it came out between the rocks and jumped at him? I brought the flashlight over and there was about a 2 foot rattler coiled up between the rocks with just its head poking out which is what my buddy thought was the small snake. I spooked it out and smashed it with a couple rocks just to be sure he did not try to come on board during the night. I do have some pics to get developed. Hopefully in a couple days I will use the rest of my film and get the pics back...

Leaving for our first trip of the year tomarrow morning. Swore I would never go back to this spot. Last year it cost me 200.00 towing and 100.00 in fines and had to spend a night tied to a police bouy. I'll hopefully have a better story and pics on monday. don

Been fishing 1-2 tournaments a month in SW Idaho/Easern Oregon since March plus pre-fishing...2 trips to catch Spring Chinook on the Salmon River..2 days on the So Fork of the Boise.....been spending plenty of time on the drink..........who can help me catch larger SM & LM bass?
WD
wink.gif

Walydog....

You fish tournys in the northwest.. cool

I fish them in the southwest
wink.gif

what lakes you fishing...
Delw

How about tomorrow?
wink.gif

I would like to come up there to do some high mountain gay bass(trout) fishing...
Delw

Back from our "fishing trip". Put in bay, Christmas in july. Sorry to say I was too busy looking to take pictures. Had a great time, but told more ammo it would be my last trip. Can't party like I used too. don
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

A friend and I are headed up tonight to do some fishing before scouting tomorrow morning. Nothing like 'cutts in the evening and antlers the next day.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back