Who else uses a tag as a purchase excuse?

Not married anymore (Thank You Lord), kids are off on their own doing their thing, so I don't need excuses to buy whatever the hell I please. Problem is....I bought all that crap 'back in the day' and I still have most of it. Like wllm1313 my grand purchase might be some new socks, more battery's, maybe some mantles for the lantern.....

If anything I need to sell a few guns. Not buy any. I cant say I have ever used a tag as a purchase excuse for anything other than a new pack frame. I couldnt imagine buying a specific gun or bow just because I drew a tag. lol

If anything I need to sell a few guns. Not buy any. I cant say I have ever used a tag as a purchase excuse for anything other than a new pack frame. I couldnt imagine buying a specific gun or bow just because I drew a tag. lol

ordinarily I would agree. I wanted a new rifle for matches and such, but justified finishing mine by my tag, and that passed the wife’s muster.

I leveraged the cow moose tag for new binoculars. I didn’t push it too much though, upgraded from Leupold BX-1’s to BX-4’s.

I'm the exact opposite. I have to talk myself into whatever gear I actually need. I'm always telling myself I can get by with what I already have.

My wife is constantly telling me to just buy it (whatever "it" is at the moment) already.
What he said im a saver for sure and look high and low before any new purchase and try to get the best bang for the buck
I use my gear till its well worn , deff not very impulsive
Tammy never cares what I spend on hunting gear as long as were are paying the bills and keep saving shes very supportive of my hunting (God I love the woman ) lol

When I drew my breaks tag a few years ago I bought a new seek outside pack, that's the only tag driven purchase. Otherwise I wheel and deal to upgrade stuff or buy a few smaller things each year for birthday and christmas presents.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back