Caribou Gear

Who do you trust more with public lands/who will you vote for?

Who do you trust more with public lands/who will you vote for?

• Trump with public lands

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Clinton with public lands

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • I will vote Trump

Votes: 61 58.7%
  • I will vote Clinton

Votes: 16 15.4%

• Total voters
I would love the public lands enthusiasts to come out and make a major statement similar to the one the assault weapons ban did. Make is sting into the next millennium. Sadly I don't think we have a consensus of players at the polls. Might see the golden goose get cooked in the next 4 years.

I nominate randy newburg,,,hes got our back on public land hunting but I don't think he would want to be in Washington dc for that long,,Im sure he would rather be hunting,,,,he would have them all beat if us hunttalkers had our way.

Care to sight sources that substantiate this?

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-spo...ps-sons-calls-them-authentic-blue-collar-kids
http://www.sltrib.com/home/3640968-155/donald-trump-not-yuuge-among-mormon
http://www.sltrib.com/home/3564926-155/trump-supporters-sing-his-praises-as

Don't think for one minute that Peay is not thinking ahead here. He's a proponent of the state lands transfer. At minimum he'll want something that we won't like. Some have said that he will be Secretary of Interior if Trump wins.

Someone asked the disparity in the polls. A poll is one answer in the poll. Yes. I would take Trump over Hilliary in public land trust. Do not disparage people for the not seeing the multiple answers available. A poll is one answer period. Make it clear.

Hiliary belongs in jail. Trump may help the country recover!

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-spo...ps-sons-calls-them-authentic-blue-collar-kids
http://www.sltrib.com/home/3640968-155/donald-trump-not-yuuge-among-mormon
http://www.sltrib.com/home/3564926-155/trump-supporters-sing-his-praises-as

Don't think for one minute that Peay is not thinking ahead here. He's a proponent of the state lands transfer. At minimum he'll want something that we won't like. Some have said that he will be Secretary of Interior if Trump wins.

So Trump Jr becomes a lifetime member of BHA a group that is diametrically apposed to all things PLT why as a front to support SFW ? Thanks I am not that conspiratorial

Trump Jr. may be smitten with public lands, and joined BHA. He's not the one that's running for POTUS. His dad is!
Yes his father is correct, the man I am voting for. He has always been honanable and respectful in dealing with my family, I have no problem taking him at his word. If he doesn't live up to his word then it's his dishonor not those who trusted In him. Further more I am happy that Don Jr will have a voice in whitehouse even if it's just in private. By all accounts he is very pro public land and North American model for wildlife and conservation. I will take that over the alternatives both currently and formally in the primary's.

Yes his father is correct, the man I am voting for. He has always been honanable and respectful in dealing with my family, I have no problem taking him at his word. If he doesn't live up to his word then it's his dishonor not those who trusted In him. Further more I am happy that Don Jr will have a voice in whitehouse even if it's just in private. By all accounts he is very pro public land and North American model for wildlife and conservation. I will take that over the alternatives both currently and formally in the primary's.

Well he hasn't lived up to his word yet. To any of his wives-plural. His workers. His investors. His contractors. The list goes on and on. He is not an honorable man.

Well he hasn't lived up to his word yet. To any of his wives-plural. His workers. His investors. His contractors. The list goes on and on. He is not an honorable man.

Because you said so? Eh? Well That's your opinion and your entitled to it. I am sure it's based on lots of solid first hand info and accounts. Enjoy it.

Bernard Condon, is an AP writer. What do you have on him that's shows bias? The facts of the story are there and it wasn't a "Salon" mag article. The article was in other publications too. Some had been taken down recently like the link Tjones had on his post. Then if you feel his writing are BS. Please read this article from Field & stream. Hope you have the time.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs...erous-conservation-crisis?5112CSBT8kAggvuB.03

You do business for 50 years and you can guarantee your will have your share of friends and foes. No matter what company and how great their reputation is they will still have their share of detractors. Quoting hit peices from a liberal rag favorite is as worthless as me quoting editorials from the weekly standard. All it does it make the poster look foolish.

Last edited:
Where did I quote a hit piece from a liberal rag? The link was to the a story from the AP. Then Field and stream. Your doing a pretty good job of looking foolish all by yourself, without any bias data posted on your side.

I'm not trying to influence you, just show you where your wrong headed. Carry on.

i suggest a new form of government, maybe Strange Women Lying in Ponds Distributing Swords. or some other farcical aquatic ceremony.

I love Monty Python, Watery Tarts and all.

ON another note, Vito wrote a very good article. Public lands, stream access important issues

I am a Montana hunter, fisherman and hiker. I am not a Democrat or Republican, but instead a Montana sportsmen/women advocate, without regard to political affiliation, who has spent an inordinate amount of time in Helena during the last three Montana legislative sessions fighting for Montana hunters and anglers...

Understanding the different levels of government and the sh*t that rolls downhill principle is major to heading alot of this bull puckey off - elections being the first line of defense. I am a low maintenance sort of person. I would rather spend my time doing things I enjoy. Why spend my time weeding if I understand companion planting, food forests, permaculture to do that for me? I hate the idea of driving to the Helena legislature during winter, days after days (missed last one due to the damn TBI). I have been in awe of the guys that routinely did this, advocating for the public against special interests.

We would have less of the special interest nasty bills if the general public, who comprise the "majority" of the polls on outdoor recreation, hunting/angling, public land/access, would actually become educated on the issues and actually vote!

You do business for 50 years and you can guarantee your will have your share of friends and foes. No matter what company and how great their reputation is they will still have their share of detractors. Quoting hit peices from a liberal rag favorite is as worthless as me quoting editorials from the weekly standard. All it does it make the poster look foolish.

I don't support Hillary but I find your post hypocritical. A business man of 50 years will step on toes. I get it. A politician and lawyer of 50 years will do likewise. So your argument rings hollow. If you are going to come to the defense of Donald, you should find a better nail to hang your hat on.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back