Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Who bought this?

@rebelmdb

Don’t forget how hot a tandem sky dive can be. Is that a grunt tube in your pocket?
I liked the leatherman comment better lol. I mean there isn’t anything better than being able to whip it out and take care of whatever needs to after a hot and sweaty jump… if that’s your thing anyway. I’ll stick to being a dirty leg 😂

Back in the early roided up, elkreaper bowsite days he wanted to beat me up for sarcastic comments. 😂

One would come to the conclusion that Elk Reaper was jealous of you. Jealousy can sometimes lead to threats of violence, as feelings of jealousy can trigger intense emotions and irrational behaviors in some people. You could have shared with him the important of addressing jealousy issues and seeking help for experiencing those feelings to prevent any escalation to violence.

It could also have a connection to sexual orientation, including homosexuality, which is a complex mix of genetic, hormonal, environmental, and psychological factors. The exact cause is not fully understood, but it is believed to be a combination of these factors. It is important to respect and support individuals regardless of their sexual orientation.

For these reasons, I would not recommend making sarcastic comments to the Elk Reaper.

I passed him on I-76 a month or so ago. Tried to get pictures of his truck for the bumper sticker thread but couldn’t pull it off. It was a ridiculous lifted ram with propane tanks and all kinds of other stuff strapped to it.

Edit: I found it just not good for sticker thread

1E221164-8411-4E96-AAE5-DC602B83FC5F.jpeg

When he was ELK REAPER on the campfire we would argue about how I thought Badlands packs sucked for backpacking, and how he was stoked about how good the sewing was. Or some equally important topic.

I suppose it was around that time he started working for Pat Smith, who probably told him for the sake of your career in the extractive hunting industry, stop talking until you are an adult.

Back