Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whitetail Jesus

There were 15-20 guys hunting this woods on Monday and Tuesday with no reports of any big bucks being seen...at least not that I heard. 4 days of muzzle-loading starting next Saturday and then everyone quits hunting. After that all my trail cams will be looking for this guy until he sheds.

I did a camera check today where 'whitetail jesus' was. 34 camera days and no sign of him. Normally by late December the deer around here are solidly into their winter pattern but I think with the warm weather through the the start of January, he may have been roaming later than expected. I'm not giving up on him by any means but I'm starting to question if he lives where I can get to him. The hunt continues.

That deer can be killed just hunt hard real hard but above all smart. Pattern him but don't pressure him good luck man

I just found out that this spring his right shed was found by the town d-bag. He claims to have seen this buck at 60 yards during bow season but if I know him, he was flinging arrows at 60 yards. So far this year, I haven't been able to turn up any evidence of this buck. The hunt continues.

Just over 4 weeks until the archery opener in Ohio. I hope you find this guy (the deer, not the town d-bag) and let some air out of him!!

Well, last night I got confirmation that Whitetail Jesus didn't survive the winter. Guy down the road found him in the first place I looked for his sheds last year, I just hadn't made it there yet this year. I will try to get a picture to post. Close the book on Whitetail Jesus and start the hunt for another big one.

Man that is a bummer look forward to seeing the outcome. He was a real giant terrible way to end the Chase though.

Screenshot_20170407-223422.jpg

Had this guy in my backyard. Me and him had a deal. I would give him until after the rut. If I seen him after the guy he was fair game. He was only 3-1/2. But he was crossing a busy highway on a daily basis. Last big guy I missed was hit by a car 3 days later. Couldn't risk it. Bummer on that one. Looks like a freaking muley

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back