Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whiskers New Jersey 8 point

Great loooking buck!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Moosie, 80lbs dressed here in the Pine Barrens is about an average deer. We ain got them monsters you guys got. Wish we did. The 5 and 6 point behind me were both 77lbs dressed. They were killed by two other members of the club. We had one guy wanted his picture taken with someone elses buck and emailed to him. Whats with that.

Whiskers.. I've heard that the deer are smaller... but....
wink.gif
ALSO, I've taken my picture with someone elses critter with them in the PIC. I think it's just as much my animal as it is theres if we both went on the hunt and DID everything together but pull the trigger... JUST like if someone helps me like Greeny and Weekend warrior did... When W.W. took me to get my Montna Elk this year, I had to have in a pic or two... Just wouldn't be the same. But maybe thats just me ?

Moosie, just personal preference. I've helped track and drag other guys deer. I have been in the picture but not as the focal point. It just seemed kinda different to me.

YAH.,.. JUST to jump into someone elses picture is kind-a "LIEING" so I know what you mean. I was jsut talking about sharing the picture like the hunt. I've sen some people do that before.. THEN hear they said it was their animal.... HAHA. Some people eh ?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back