• Fall back time permanently

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Keep it how it is

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really care one way or another. Sunrise/set changes throughout the year. I'm still employed, so I'm set on a specific time schedule. Hunting seasons will just be something to get accustomed to if anything changes. At LEAST it will be the same from then on.
Sure but can we at least agree we should spring forward at 4pm on a Monday not on a Sunday at 2am.

Hawaii & Arizona are the only 2 states that don't follow DST. At one time, it served it's purpose, but now in this day and age it doesn't. I believe it was in the New England Medical Journal a few years back, where there were a few studies done over the years that showed how DST was unhealthy, not only physically but mentally as well. We need to rid ourselves of DST.

Would’ve much rather seen Standard Time all year, who needs daylight til 11pm in the summer?

Then again, I’m a morning person

Regardless, glad to only have it change a couple more times

I love your way of thinking. Would you be able to tell that to my boss so I can have a choice in this matter?
Sure, I'll set him straight and tell him to get his act together and take better care of you. Heck I might be able to get you two 6 month vacations a year.

Gonna be lots of parents opening presents in the dark!

Seems to me like this will be a glorious development for folks who don't like getting up super early to hunt and folks who try to sneak in a quick hunt after work/school. Everyone who hunts before work is screwed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back