Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Which nosler bullet do you prefer?

Nosler BT and Accubond. I handload only for my hunting and these have never failed me on three continents. MTG

Partitions have been doing a great job for me the last few years! 280 Rem likes the 160gr. 25-06 loves the 100gr.

I think they should bring out a tipped partition with a sleek ogive, while maintaining the current line of Partition bullets.

It’s a real shame they gave the 60gr Partition a slightly pointier nose. The BC was improved minimally at best, but now it won’t stabilize in a 14” twist, which is what most .222Rems and 22-250s come with.

When I used Partition bullets in my hunting rifles, they never failed me. I shot many dozens of crippled deer and moose with 100 gr. Partitions in my issued .243. Again, never had a bullet failure. Complete confidence in that bullet.

For elk and deer. Have you tried the e-tips yet?
That question can not be answered without more specific parameters. What cartridge? What Game? What hunting conditions? You might as well asked who was the cutest girl in high school....

thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate it. great seeing what is working for others and preferences

Still wish they would build a higher BC partition with a polymer tip...as an addition to the partition lineup, not a replacement.

Still wish they would build a higher BC partition with a polymer tip...as an addition to the partition lineup, not a replacement.
The Accubond has that covered. Don't see any advantage to a tipped Partition. mtmuley

The Accubond has that covered. Don't see any advantage to a tipped Partition. mtmuley
I agree with that, I feel like the partition is already perfect for the hunting style it was designed for the accubond and accubond lr cover the high BC stuff

I have shot accubonds through 300 wsm and 300 win mag for years. They do their job. Starting to reload my own rounds now. Excited to try the ABLRs out of my 300 Win Mag this year. Anyone have preferences on weight for this round? My gun is 1-10" twist, picked up both 190 and 210 grainers. Wondering which one will be the one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back