Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Which nosler bullet do you prefer?

Accubond is my favorite. I haven’t been able to get my hands on any factory e tips but would like to give them a shot since we hunt condor country.

You have imagine more states will start limiting lead bullets down the road.

Thanks for your thoughts. I heard accubond dont expand well under 2000 fps. I definitely want to do some testing myself

Old lead tipped solid base were my favorite, accubonds next, partitions, ballistic tips...just tried e tips for the first time this year. I'd shoot any one of them the rest of my life if I had to... splitting hairs. I can also say for certain accubonds expand at less than 2k fps.

Depends on the rifle. I had really good luck with partitions in my 25-06’s, accubonds in the rest, still working on etips.

Have used the Ballistic Tips for years on deer.
So far the ABLR have only killed targets.
But they didn't run at all after being hit! ;)

My bullet is 180 grain eTip in 30 Nosler. Really good so far. I used to use Barnes XXX which was also good.

Accubonds. If I am forced to go back to mono by bureaucracy then I will go with Hammers. Probably going to try them soon in a Grendel that I just picked up

I have said before i believe the 200 grain accubond is best all-around hunting bullet made today! I have shot big game animals with it from 8-780 yards and never had anything but stellar performance.The partition is best hunting bullet in history without arguement. Ballistic tips work good but i typically shot faster rifles so stay with accubonds or even ABLRs in longer range rifle. I dont use any "leadfree" bullets so i cant speak to there etips, but any nosler bullet i have used is always been of highest quality and performance.

Accubonds did well this year on elk and pronghorn. Thinking about switching to lead free next year and undecided about E-tips, TSX/TTSX, or Hammer.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back