Which gun to pick

seeth07

A family member we never really knew passed away and apparently had a big gun collection. For whatever reason, somehow the will has us receiving a gun. We need to submit 1st 2nd and 3rd choice. A lot of these guns I'm unfamiliar with and rather than researching each and every one, thought maybe HT could just help.

We don't need any specific type of gun. We would be looking for uniqueness, rarity, value, etc over anything practical here.

Resized_1000000004.jpgResized_1000000005.jpg

Hard to go wrong with a 94, I have always liked the single six, always wanted a 222 to play with, but the 760 would probably be on the top of my list if in good shape even though it is a 308.

...I will say to count your blessings here too, recognize that this is often more of a sentimental situation and not just about getting what you want. My grandad passed away and had enough guns in the safe that all the grandkids could pick one, with the most sentimental being his M1 carbine he shipped home in pieces from WW2 and his service revolver, and we were just going to draw random lots to see who got what. My cousin made a huge stink about not just getting the M1 just because he was the oldest and wouldn't accept drawing from the hat, so my uncle (my grandad's only son) just decided to take ALL the guns home with him and none of us got anything. It was really sad.

Too bad you couldn't have shagged that 760 gamemaster....lol

Depending on the production year, that 760 could be worth much more than $450

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back